All Hail the King tradeskill items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grau, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Grau Elder

Would anyone know what the minimum tradeskill levels are that are needed to craft the turn-in items for this quest? I'm mostly interested in the level needed for Jagged Emblem Platinum Amulet because at 290 jewelcrafting (my highest tradeskill) I still get the "too low to even attempt this combine" message.
  2. Nniki Augur

3. Kolani Augur

Does no one on the dev team consider that everything Absor designs needs serious tweaking that he's not involved in? It's a recurring theme that if a quest or mission is severely or unrealistically tuned, 9.9999 % of the time, it's an Absor design. I understand that he's been there longer than anyone else. He's also frequently the one most out of touch with the playerbase.
  4. Quill Augur

What about the other 90.0001% of the time? Prathun? ;)
  5. Kolani Augur

Oops, I missed a 9. 99.999999%
  6. Grau Elder

I was finally able to make the Jagged Emblem Platinum Amulet. 295 skill with a 5% Grandmaster's Jeweler's Eyeglass was enough (put me at 309 skill).
  7. Filthy casual Journeyman

It is failable at 350 JC with a maxed trophy and artisan's prize.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Brohg and Neodraykl like this.
  9. Neodraykl Elder

Goddamn those pants look comfy.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Those extra pockets contain Nerf notes
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Don't tell Gollum!

"Curse you, Baggy-pantses!!!!"
    IblisTheMage and jeskola like this.
  12. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Uhm, is that Absor, for real?
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

Yes.

My wife will not let me wear cargo pants...
  14. Chikkin Augur

lol to work for this mmo takes a special kind of person, because this is a special kind of playerbase, haha.
  15. IblisTheMage Augur

This is a great idea for a marketplace item... or maybe a 42 slot bag: Absor’s Infinite Cargo
    Mintalie likes this.
  16. Grau Elder

Well, I was just pointing out at level at which I could even just attempt it.

At 295 skill without the eyeglass I would get the "You are too inexperienced to even attempt this combine" message.