Live Update Bugs 12/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Xorsazis Augur

General Reparm Raid - We did the entire raid event twice, and at like 0-1% he spawned 4 burnt bones (red cons) and healed to 10% and capped again. We ended up wiping to the amount of boned adds they kept summoning.
  2. Maedhros High King

Tried for achievement Swift Murder. Did it in like 11 mins and didn't get the Ach..[IMG]
    Ssdar likes this.
  3. Maedhros High King

One character on my account shows 64 days of all access, another on the same account shows 5.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I think this is a problem with the servers. Although happening on separate accounts my lifetime account now shows 66 days as does another account which is not lifetime but should have more days and a third account that shows correctly a 3 month pre paid that just went thru. The lifetime accounts were showing 0 days for everyone so I wonder if they are trying to make adjustments.
  5. Triconix Augur

My plate ornament doesn't fit in the chase efreeti boots...You should be able to put all armor type ornament augs in a chase item.

[IMG]
  6. Zimm New Member

SK Hates Attraction AA not working in Howling Stone - Not able to fling mobs, even blue con ones. Works in TBL though.
  7. Herf Augur

The run/walk button is toggling on its own when following another toon. I have two accounts. One toon was following the other. While running things seem ok, but when the 'followed' toon slows down and the following toon runs up, the button toggles to walk. It does not toggle to run when the lead toon moves out again. Running in the open this is mildly annoying, but running indoors, around corners, it makes following useless as the lead toon outdistances the follower and the 'follow' then breaks.

Note; both toons probably had SoW when this was happening in case that makes a difference.
  8. svann Augur

Bard aa: Domination Mastery 10
    Not working on mez. I just noticed this aa is supposed to also extend mez, but it isnt. I should get 18+6+6=30 second mez. Only getting 18.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wonder if the patch made it stop working correctly. Last Oct 2017 they put a fix in that patch - "Added the /run command to make your character run if it isn't. This command is not toggleable (i.e. /run will never make you walk)" just for auto follow.

Your supposed to be able to /run and then it should never slip into walk but you are right, I have noticed after auto follow my toons are in walk mode again. Maybe just do the command. It might have reset like the chat filters did.
    Herf likes this.
  10. Took2summmit Elder

Bump to get a response on this, I'm fairly certain this song window buff/resource issue is effecting all classes. I'm fairly certain 99% of the population do not obsessive watch the buff window like I do to notice this yet, but dont want it to be 6+ months before it's fixed. All spells that create a buff icon in the song window have a chance for the ability to just not appear.
  11. Qbert Gallifreyan

Item: Secret Dawn Longbow

Attempting to click/activate the effect (Prismatic Ward XVIII) results in the message: "Your target does not meet the spell requirements."

I attempted to click before and after equipping it with nothing targeted, then with myself targeted, with an npc (vendor) targeted and finally with some random player targeted. All results are the same: the above error message, no increase to the special aa line for prismatic ward, no "shadow of ward" buff and no increase to statistics.
  12. NeverPayForLag Augur

/pickzone

Hunting in stratos, the whole group got somehow again pushed back by mobs, part of the group could Exodus -> this normally should wipe aggro

- Exodus does not wipe aggro
    - mobs are coming to spawn point
    - after rezoning (into PoTranquility) and coming back - got instantly attacked
    - after second time rezoning I zone into the original zone (we cannot rezz the others)

neither zoning nor /pickzone works - there is a lockout timer present which stops us for about 5min to enter the picked zone again while corpses are rotting inside...

After the 5 mins the zone was gone - obviously because only dead people inside. Really annoying: No corpses in Stratos, everybody had to get his corpse from GH and come back...
  13. Nniki Augur

Lockout for Trial of the Ashes of Rusted Cliff's Glory is called Trail of the Ashes of Rusted Cliff's Glory.
  14. Drakang Augur

All I want for Christmas is a Flowing Blue Ribbon collectible in Esianti. Have gotten 10 plus of all other collectibles on my character. I know 4 others that have been hunting just as much and none have gotten the Flowing Blue Ribbon. Either way to rare or just not spawning at all.
    Weetea and Ssdar like this.
  15. NeverPayForLag Augur

Did a bit tradeskilling for Artizan boost and completion.
    Had no trouble with Melee 1HB with Remote Healing, Ranger Bow, Long Bow, War 2HS, War 1HS, Pal/Shd 2HS and 1HS and many Augments BUT

Secret Dawn Mace

does not work at all.

There are 2 recipes known. One from the recipe book (Combine= Trillon + Oval Cut Mist Diamond + TBL Auspicious Elder Wood Plank + Rod Plans, + Planing Tool + High Tensile Laquer) and one from EQTraders. Both do not work at 348 fletching skill (302 unmod. without trophy).

Intended or Bug?
  16. Metanis Bad Company

Dorina's quests in Goru`Kar Mesa results in an item called a Folded Silkfang Pack.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=53290

Attempting to right-click and hold to see the item properties will result in an instant client crash to desktop. An insta-click will cause the item to unfold into a Silkfang Pack. That also will cause a crash when attempting to see the properies.

This item is the result of one of the Hero's Journey quests.
    Eaiana likes this.
  17. Nniki Augur

Warrior's Cleft in Esianti has some interesting pathing. Watched him walk right off the edge.

[IMG]
  18. svann Augur

Whats the error message it gives you? Does not combine or not enough skill?
    edit: your first recipe looks right and the one from eqtraders looks wrong. too many diamonds.
  19. Moege Augur

TBL: All hail the king

Remembrance Consuming Sage does not respond to 'insult'. Health locks at 9% but does not deagro.

Had to zone out to drop aggro.
  20. Tucoh Augur

I've done this quest twice now. I ran into an unkillable before and as far as I could tell nothing could get him to activate his script and get NPCs around him to recognize the insult.