Daybreak Winter Extravaganza! December 18 - 31

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vizier Augur

You didn't get enough of my money Daybreak!! I bought the lifetime membership, but I'm really REALLY foolish with my money and I ALSO want to buy the digital bonus goodies from the 1 year deal you are offering. Can you create a special package that includes the bonuses only for us lifetime members?
    Cazmac likes this.
  2. lolly Elder

Another thought as to why they are doing this now - if they sell 4000 of these lifetime thingies, then they are pretty much guaranteeing 4000 people gonna carry on playing EQ, whereas subscriptions are probably generally falling and some of these people may have decided otherwise to quit playing but now they will feel like carrying on to get their moneys worth - and will be 4000 people pretty much gonna be buying stuff from the "game store" (or whatever its called in EQ) - so expect more "pay to win" type items
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

if your that foolish with your money .. you should of purchased the 1 year membership for the $199 then turned around and bought the lifetime membership .. they would of turned your 1 year into DBC plus you would of gotten the bonus .. although it would of cost you a whoppin $500 us
  4. Nostradamus New Member

I searched other threads but can't find the answer to... For those who purchase lifetime membership, does this include access to all ( and all future ) expansions?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, expansions are purchased separately from membership.
    Cazmac and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can purchase the 12-month + bonus and the lifetime, in any order. If you do, the 12 months of membership included will be converted to daybreak cash.

NOTE: You do not need to open a ticket for the DBC conversion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Critts Augur

What is the conversion of DBC from one day of sub?
  8. Zoso Journeyman

Would love to get a Mod/Dev response on the question about Veteran Rewards. I think it's a logical idea that buying a lifetime membership should really unlock them all. This would probably give me the push I need to buy.
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Gyfu New Member

i have already a 12months account, i bet i will get nothing ... :p
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you go for the lifetime, you will automatically get your current sub converted to daybreak cash.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's a good idea, but this is not included.
  12. Pirlo Augur

this breaks my heart
    because had those benefits been included I probably would have taken the plunge
    (I need my daily lessons burn and intensity buff!! LOL)
  13. Burpledink New Member

Seems to be 1500 per month. I burned 20 krono on my account before purchasing the lifetime sub and got 30000 DBC. Kind of wish i had burned more to be honest, but i still use em to pay for other accounts
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you from those of us who have paid and played for 14 years and earned the Veteran Rewards.

The meaning of veteran is a person who has had long experience in a particular field. Even playing one year will get you the double exp reward/daily lesson (1st year) and even on free accounts now too.

And I did buy the lifetime.
    Cazmac likes this.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Under 1000 Lifetime All Access Memberships remain.
  16. Burpledink New Member

I got brave and decided to consume a krono AFTER purchasing the lifetime. it allowed me to instantly claim 500 SC. which is mildly awesome, and hopefully intended.

was not brave enough to consume another krono before claiming the 500 from the first however.
  17. Qbert Gallifreyan

I was debating this and came to the conclusion that of the two, the non-lifetime deal would be better for me. However, one disclaimer caused me to reconsider my decision.

Am I reading this correctly that, if I chose the special 12-month subscription, I would lose my $89.99 annual rate when the year is up?

---> This membership subscription is recurring and will be renewed as the basic 12 Months subscription after the initial year.
  18. Derd Augur

While I was not going to purchase the One year with Bonus deal. I would consider that changing my subscription, Which would release them from my discount lifetime rate. Without someone with Proper authority posted something binding , I would be very wary
  19. taliefer Augur

Will you still get 500 DBC each month with the lifetime sub?
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes see post number #19 on page 2 for official response if you need their word on it. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.