Daybreak Winter Extravaganza! December 18 - 31

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brohg Augur

Does the lifetime sub include full "veteran" eligibility for its account? Called "entitled time" with the /played command in game
    Pirlo likes this.
  2. S33k3r Augur

If you look at GBP - £77.88 a year or £233 for lifetime. That's almost 3 years compared to the 2.5 years for USD :mad:
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You're all stuck with me FOREVER!!
    Roxxlyy, Inictus and Pirlo like this.
  4. Shilokk New Member

I am kinda leery about the offering of a lifetime membership.. Granted the price is alot more, but this could end up just like Free Realms. Free Realms offered lifetime memberships on July 16th of 2010, and the game ended March 31st, 2014. I am really hoping Everquest still has quite a few more years in the future. Praying this is not a cash grab before the Everquest flame goes out.
  5. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Can't you at least throw the title "the Eternal" into the lifetime membership package?
    :D
  6. Daivid Lorekeeper

Thank you DB, I missed my chance when Lotro did the same years ago, I always regretted it. I won't make the same mistake again. /cheers
  7. Magic Augur

I'm not playing, waiting for the new TLP server. I'm not sure that it makes sense to buy an year package or a lifetime now.
    Question about "The Vault is Open" is it any way to buy Heritage Crates now on other server and somehow claim it on new server? Seems we, who waiting new server, have no reason to spend our money atm..

Maybe it's time to announce plans for a new server? :)
  8. Morriana Journeyman

Without raid flagging changes on Prog servers to account for the short unlocks, I don't forsee them lasting past UF. For this reason alone I will not pay for the 12 month sub (we get no heroic chars either), and most definitly not the lifetime.
    Ryak likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok playing devils advocate here. EQ has been around 20 years. That is quite a record. The monthly fee has pretty much stayed the same in all that time. Does no one realize the rate could be going up to help support the game? Stop thinking doom and gloom and that the game is closing and look at what they might do to keep it open. $20 a month for the 20 years come anniversary? ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. So Happy Augur

Increasing the cost, especially without content addition, would likely kill EQ faster IMO. That being said I would jump on this offer if I could.
  11. Eetra Journeyman

I too am wondering this. Getting the vet AA's my account is missing would be its own bonus.
  12. Quill Augur

Why did you only include the bonus on the 12 months?

Would it hurt to include the Hero Character, Golden Hero Satchel (40 slot) and crate of golden hero armor with the Lifetime Membership? It would cost Daybreak very little to do.
  13. Ceffener Augur

12th month is charging you $199 for a $120 subscription and throwing in some perks. Unless you play multiple games I don’t think it works out in your favor.
    code-zero likes this.
  14. Phiyre Augur

You guys should add just a sub discount rate/pack. No extra toon/armor/bag..
    I'd buy some discounted sub time but not into the extras..
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

So I did all access and it does show up at the bottom of my Members Info page but it did not change the info about my old plan shows both will this be fixed or do I need to log a ticket? Update I logged a Ticket

CURRENT ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 12 Month Recurring
    (Next charge of $119.88 will occur on xxxxx)

PRE-PAID Time ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 90963 DAYS (Expires: 12/19/68)
  16. Horyuken Augur

I think the only type of membership they offer covers all games. Yeah the 12mo options is basically sub + Hero char, bag, and armor.

If bag us usable on the TLP it's really just nice for that.
  17. Nudia Augur

Mine corrected from that after logging out and back in. I can no longer get to any information under membership (it just shows me a thanks for being all access banner).
  18. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

lol lifetime, one last milkage, rip 25th and last eq expansion
    Kaenneth likes this.
  19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I mean, I've paid like $3,000 in account fees in 19 years on my one account - I've never boxed. The game has to go 2.5 more years to make the investment worth it. That's the perk.
  20. Sostenes Augur

I'd pay $199 for lifetime, not $299, and I want the perks with lifetime @ $199 o_O
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.