Live Update Bugs 12/13/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Drakang Augur

Completed enough progression to get my second Smoke Filled Lamp on my ShadowKnight. I got the first one. Clicked it and got a message about my spell being upgraded. I click the second one it says casting Gaze Deeply. Then Nothing and the lamp does not go away like the first one did. I have compared to a warrior that it worked for and when he clicked his he got the upgrade message. Same progression done.
    Schadenfreude and Yinla like this.
  2. took2summit11 Augur

Not sure where else to post this, but the warm heart mob in Trial of the Three blocks paladin group heal AA hand of piety. I haven’t done much raiding so am not sure if this is normal to find in mobs that AE, but seemed buggy enough for me to come here and check. The other Paladin AA group heal, gift of life, works fine during the encounter.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged in my Beastlord today and she has loot lockouts on both Stratos & Doomfire, yet she hasn't been to either!
  4. Drakang Augur

Saw that if you get a trial of smoke the door north to empyr does not open now. However if the Trial is requested from the Empry side anyone that zones in from Stratos winds up next to the zone to empry. If you were trying to block access to Empyr until all 5 trials are done your not there yet.
  5. Nudia Augur

While grinding in Mearatas with a lower level alt in group, every time the alt leveled, all players in the zone froze for a few seconds. I would assume this was related to auto-grant, but did not verify that stopping auto-grant stopped the issue.
    Tucoh likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Small Brick of Folded Mighty Beneficent Ore is for Weapons.
    Primordial Water is only foraging fodder. The tradeskill tag on it is the bug. I have given myself to fix it as a non-emergency fix (I.E. won't be until a normal patch)
    Could not reproduce with the information provided.
    Not a bug. This is Lore Equip Grouped with Secret Dawn Gem of Vigor.
    Sorta Not a bug? An internal tool broke, so I didn't do this. I'll consider doing something with it, but no ETA.
  7. Axxius Augur

Expedition lockouts are account wide. Not sure when they changed that, but looks like an anti-abuse mechanic.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Weird, doesn't effect the kills just the loot, effects all servers on that account?