Live Update Bugs 12/13/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Endaar Augur

Is it intended in the Trial of the Speaker's Amphitheater that the medallions needed to port to the platforms poof on death? We had a few deaths, the group recovered, but we had to start over as a result of the missing medallions. Thanks.
  2. Grizabelle New Member

The recipe for secret dawn gem of devastation makes Secret dawn gem of striking. The recipe for secret dawn gem of striking also makes secret dawn gem of striking
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

Trial of Three.

1st: Started with "prepared", got the "riddle", started to read what to do and got kicked out.

2nd: Started with "prepared", got the "riddle", invis group, went into the middle of the three mephits, started to read what to do and got kicked out.

This Missions are so insane stupid.

If that is intended then the only strat is:

1. get task and to the point to read the text
    2. write down every step
    3. get kicked
    4. get task again
    5. rinse repeat..until all options are on paper and try to speed up everything?

This has nothing to do with a game... this is pure annoyance and smells like a beta test...
  4. Paladin Augur

UPDATE: Found this in another book I had not started on yet. It's used in making weapons.
  5. Grau Elder

Prisoner's Dilemma - Not sure if this is a bug, but we had a group member get killed by an add and didn't get the update when one of the messenger cases was looted. After that point the the furtive messengers wouldn't drop the the item needed for the update. So we basically had to completely start over to get updates.
  6. Grau Elder

Trial of Smoke instance bugs out constantly for just trying to move through it. Get the instance, go to Empyr for a while, for whatever reason have to leave and go back through Stratos and the instance probably won't let you in.
  7. smash Augur

If you die in plane of smoke instance, and then drop the task, the corpse pops in plane of smoke, where you cannot get to if you do not have all 5 trials done.

Could it instead pop in Stratos?
  8. Grau Elder

When you fall off the islands in Stratos and die your corpse will be stuck too far away to drag (even through the person that died will look like they are at the zone in). Anyone that fell off and died had to go back to the GL to summon their corpse.
  9. doah Augur

Bloodmoon night-orcs are missing in faction window and have no link. loping plains
  10. Nniki Augur

Udex Sixth Mistress of Sunrise in the Fire Fire mission can be repeatedly spawned and killed... probably not intended.
  11. Raisehell Lorekeeper

Partisan quest Fire and Fury in Empyr doesnt seem to update correctly on the "Reveal the Truth" step. Unknown if its intentional or not but have only heard scattered reports of the step updating after 30+ phoenix kills. Im around 20 kills so far and still no update
  12. Monkman Augur

Are you clicking the item given to you by the quest giver on the birds before they die? It only lasts 15s so you have to click it on them around 20-30%
  13. Raisehell Lorekeeper

Continously. hell, i normally click it at like 7% just to make sure its active when they die. i know some of the guys on FV spent nearly an hour as a full group to get it to activate.
  14. Monkman Augur

Odd I did it yesterday twice, once as a full group and another time assisting another guildy (2players 2 mercs) both times the quest updates normally and was finished within 10m of starting
  15. Drakang Augur

Fight Fire raid in Stratos does not reset if you die while fighting the pair of minis.
  16. Axxius Augur

I don't know if this is new, but it just happened in PoK:
    :rolleyes:
  17. Sere New Member

Safefall inverted in Stratos.

On a character with safefall maxed, I take 80% damage every time I fall off the island.

On any of my characters without safefall they take 1% damage on a fall every time.
  18. Nniki Augur

Fiery Quill of Rumination has cloth choker graphic.
  19. Axxius Augur

Secret Dawn Gem of Brilliance is flagged Lore Equipped Group, the other 3 similar augs are not.
  20. Nniki Augur

Strange Magic takes place in a zone Not Found. The Chamber of Tears zone and related task steps all list Not Found for zone name.

[IMG]