Fight Fire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

EQ is the only game I can think of that is offered to customers as (please note the pretentious Trademark symbol they include): "EverQuest is Free to Play. Your Way.™"

And then later they say, "You played it wrong. You're banned."

So often, playing EQ feels like playing Fizbin. The only way to win at their game is to get jack rolled and be done with it. #cactusgate #neverforget

Zamiam likes this.
  2. Aldryn Another New Member

The servers aren't up yet because the team is too busy trashing the office after reading this thread.

Bleach cocktails all around.

[IMG]
    Elyssanda, Pirlo, Scornfire and 11 others like this.
  3. Triconix Augur

No, you're conveniently not reading and understanding what I said. Any instance with collects that are meant to be in said instance that you are farming and you progress to that point where they are attainable is an appropriate means of farming. The devs initially set up this threshold as they thought that was the appropriate timeframe or work to acquire such things. Flipping zones where the collects are not meant to be collected in is an exploit. Are you fully able to read and comprehend this now?

You're seriously using a motto as a tactic of argument? How about America the land of the free. You ever decide to read the hundreds of thousands of state and federal laws in place? What an idiotic reply. Go back to playing with Legos or crawl back to your safe space.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

Umm I'm gonna go with B .. ya thats my final answer ..
  5. Zamiam Augur

roflmao
    Pirlo likes this.
  6. Cleaver Augur

If the collects were not meant to be collected in an instance they should not spawn in the instance.
  7. smash Augur

Imo, remove the evolving items completely, also from the players until you found a way to stop players exploiting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.