Live Update Bugs 12/11/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Paladin Augur

Lemon Primordial Poke only stacks to 20, even though it is marked Tradeskill. Maybe intentional, maybe not.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

if it is a food tradeskill item, it is intentional.
  3. Belexes ForumQuester

I picked them up. :)
  4. questor56 New Member

I am seeing issues with autoloot.
    Roll off seems to be being forced for multiple loot items.
    I had to remove multiple items and then later set then to need to get around issue.
    I do not have the latest expansion.

Other people in my guild are having other issues. One person said that all their autoloot settings were deselected on login.

My first thought would be that this may have something to do with the new luck stat.
  5. Prathun Developer

Checked on this, and it is intended. Required to be level 106 to use the items that grant 106-110 spells.
    Thanks!
    Greymantle likes this.
  6. Ssdar Augur

It appears all the Conquest achievements for the Stratos: Fight Fire mission don't seem to be able to be completed. There is also no reward chest since completing the mission ports you out to pok. Our working theory is these two are related since in every other mission the achievements are awarded when the chest is opened. You can return to the instance by saying "ready" again to Grieving Soul Scent, but there is still no chest present in the zone.
    adetia likes this.
  7. Ssdar Augur

Aalishai: Brass Palace mission conquest achievements also appear to be broken so perhaps the Fight Fire issue is unrelated to the lack of a chest.
  8. Rolaque Ancient

Dissident Winds not only still doesn't work. But Dichotomic Winds no longer works either.

And I did the "reminder" yesterday and today.
  9. Rolaque Ancient

Figured it out. Just go back to the spell vendor and buy another copy of Dissident Winds. Scribe it, even though I already had it scribed. And the Dissident North and South winds were correctly added at my current progression level.
    Pirlo likes this.
  10. tilamce New Member

"Fight Fire" mission for Hero of Stratos seems bugged. 5 of 6 players in group got credit for completing the task. 0 of 6 actually got the reward. Also, an item called "Torn Efreeti Boots" is an evolving item. You can not see what it evolves to, or the final reward called "Silver Efreeti Boots". It just keeps showing you the torn (unevolved) version.

(It does appear 6 of 6 players received item "Airbound Skystone") but no hero vitality or anything
  11. Catashe Augur

idk if it so much a bug but can you make it so you can hide dot crits like you can other crits that ain't yours like before?
  12. tilamce New Member

As an update to the problem with "Fight Fire" --- After the 6 hour lockout I did this task again. Same 6 group members, and the same thing happened. This time 0/6 got anything for finishing. I was hoping to atleast get the credit for this on the toon that originally missed out - lol

But yeah, no currency, no flag, no heroic vitality, no achievement etc
  13. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

How about adding a "special attack" tag and filter, so all these can go into a separate window?

Or at least, how about re-adding the "rampage" filter so it is easy to identify when one is getting hit by "rampage"? The way it works now, hidding the message into all the melee spam, makes it hard to notice, and you can't always have audio enable for audiotriggers or use stuff like Gina for visual cues.
  14. NeverPayForLag Augur

Fight Fire:
    - Exodus ports group into a mob -> so hostile creatures at the emergency point
  15. Moege Augur

Do not think the TBL smoke trials lockout is working as intended

raid timer window (alt-z) shows a 2.5 day lockout.
    if person with lockouts (raid instance timer) gets the instance the trials he has lockouts on is not available

if someone without lockouts gets the instance the above persons lockouts does not matter and the trial is available
  16. roth Augur

I have never seen this before the TBL patch ...

I’m Headshotting in FM (EoK version) to get the AA’s for TBL. And it does not happen often, but I occasionally Punch my target. Since I’m at range, the times when my punch gets Riposted do no damage to me. Oddly though, if its not riposted, I’ll do 1000 to 2000 damage (roughly). I’ve seen this on several mobs between Tuesday evening and this morning (I did not exp yesterday).

I never saw this in some 10,000 AA’s headshotting prior to TBL.

The rarity leads me to suspect it is some proc, but I”ve no idea what it might be. Its not the Heavy Arrow AA proc. Its not one of the Frost/Flame/Poison Arrow procs. I don’t think it is Strike of the Archer proc on my bow. I’ve no idea what’s causing the rare Punching.

If it matters, I’m using an Invested Honed Wurmslayer primary, and a Phlogiston Kite Shield secondary, with a Phlogiston Compound Bow.
  17. Ravanta Suffer Augur

The TBL ranks of scourge of fates are supposed to raise the damage of scourge of destiny, but they do not.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

This was intended so that even if you personally cannot get a task, you can still help a friend get theirs done.
  19. Riou EQResource

Problem though is they get an extended regular lockout each time they do it of 2.5 days added on?

So you could like the Cactus mission in RoS, farm it almost all day as long as you get a new toon per lockout :p
  20. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Are you using a belt with Overdrive Punch on it? The effect procs off combat abilities, so if your in range to use storm if blades line of disc, this could be you " punching" the mobs.