Live Update Bugs 12/11/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 11, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.

Please be sure that you have re-run the patcher before reporting bugs, as several were addressed while servers were down.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Tried to learn my progressive disc. Says you are unable to learn your progressive ability because you do not own The burning Lands. I am in Stratos and bought the spell. I own the premium edition of the expansion. The tome in question is Tome : Dissident Form
    Aidoin likes this.
  3. klanderso Developer

We're aware of this one and working on getting it fixed (this affects first ranks of multiple progressive spells and will be fixed all at once).
    Gyurika Godofwar and Thunderkiks like this.
  4. Aidoin New Member

When trying to learn Dissident Form, yellow text comes up saying unable to learn the progressive ability because you do not own TBL.
  5. Jonasin Elder

Goblets of Adventure from claim are showing 0 charges. Both the Shared and not shared verisons.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

/pick zones not working.. PLEASE fix this ASAP. Stratos isn't made for 110 people+
  7. Gutzz Journeyman

While dead, some group messages not being seen that are said by the rest of the group.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Stratos - Fight Fire Group Mission

Allowed both Effreeti to inhabit the armors (said so above their heads) did not get the Habitation achievement for doing so.

This is on AB server if that matters
  9. S33k3r Augur

I've only had a quick test (limited play time) but when I cast Dissident Winds I do not see damage from Dissident North Wind :-

[Tue Dec 11 22:27:48 2018] You begin casting Dissident Winds.
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] Your Ingenious Phlogiston Belt feels alive with power.
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] Seeker hit a grove guardian for 8010 points of non-melee damage. (Critical)
    [the rest are procs]
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] Seeker hit a grove guardian for 900 points of non-melee damage.
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] A grove guardian is withered by a vampiric strike.
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] Seeker hit a grove guardian for 24154 points of non-melee damage. (Critical)
    [Tue Dec 11 22:27:50 2018] A grove guardian is struck by Obulus.

I've not completed any progression in TBL but I thought rk1 was unlocked
  10. Allayna Augur

Contract of War:

Quest named mob depops before he can be killed. Bugs the quest, unable to be completed. Road block to progression.
    Chanteren likes this.
  11. Maedhros High King

Seconded. Palace Guardian immediately depops.
  12. Modef Lorekeeper

Modef, Luclin, 110 Rogue

Two new levels of Improved Onslaught : done
    One new level of Burst of Power (57/61)

And, now neither critical melee hits, nor Flurry are registering. I realize that Gamparse is being improved to register new data, and may be why crits weren't logged, but as I have various color coded options saved under Options > Chat, they should have come up on screen.
    I checked Filters, all good. No bright orange melee crits (mine) and no yellow Flurry showed at all.
  13. Oxidez New Member

Found out also, that the mount, Carpet of Stratos, witch was supposed to be as a claim for premium edition, there is not in claims.
    Anyone else have the same bug or is just me ?
    As other member stated, both experience pots showing 0 charges and cannot be used.
    Still, we payed for those, right ? :(
  14. Fcseven XIII Journeyman

Both goblets of experience show zero charges.
  15. Sniffiles New Member

Confirmed 5 times in a row
    Chanteren likes this.
  16. Derresh Augur

Quest nameds in contract of war mission stay around for too long their despawn timer should be shortened.
  17. Shobu New Member

Please fix this for Live servers and push in SoD and beyond picks for progression servers.
  18. Paladin Augur

Claim item Goblet of Adventure II shows Zero charges.

Was combining the fish. I had stopped the recipes (closed the Tackle window). Open it back up and went to experiment mode to add items manually to learn the next recipe. No sooner I pick up an item it pops back in to my bags.

I figured out the combine all button being checked was doing this, even though I had yet to try and combine anything.
  19. redline Lorekeeper

Hero of Stratos: Zephyr's Flight 3 out of 4 got the rewards for completing it, one toon got nothing and was in zone standing next to everyone else.

I also clicked on the Trial of smoke zone, got a quest and removed it thinking I did not need yet. Now it does not let me re-request it. Says "you can not be assigned this shared task because your previous shared task has not ended yet."
  20. birdsong_pawn Augur

Casting the ranger spell Dissident Fusillade only casts Summer's Tempest. It does not cast Dissident Fusillade Strike.

I used the scroll Dissident Fusillade before the hotfix. The base spell was scribed, but Dissident Fussilade Strike was not scribed. Saying "reminder" to Virtuous Dusk does not fix the problem.

Edit: I see that this was reported in the beta forums, and the spell was never finished.