Test Update 12/10/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 10, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
  2. Sumteengex Journeyman

getting Error message " Unable to Learn Your Progressive Ability Because You do Not Own The Burning Lands " when trying to mem Dissendent Weapons , similir msg when trying to learn TBL discs and i do own TBL... tried relogging and rebooting.
  3. klanderso Developer

The Burning Lands has not been unlocked yet.
  4. Sumteengex Journeyman

i was in the zones and able to do the regular discs...just the progressive ..if it wasnt unlocked how was i able to zone in, buy the 3 TBL discs, and memeorize 2 of them?
  5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I'm not on test, but this quote from the linked test notes would seem to indicate that TBL had unlocked on the test server by the time of @Sumteengex's post. However, it had barely been an hour since it unlocked. So...is it a real problem or not? Hard to say at this time :)
  6. llyin New Member

General sturdiness still does nothing.
  7. Sumteengex Journeyman

As can be seen it was unlocked and still is and im still getting the same msg...

[IMG]
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Confirmed by guildy on Live, as well.
  9. Sumteengex Journeyman

was supposedly hotfixxed on live but still no luck on it working on test for TBL progressive disc
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah we need a hotfix for Test
  11. EQ Dev Developer

This was hotfixed to Test within the past hour. If the zone hadn't repopped before you tried again it would have failed in the same way. Please try again later tonight.
  12. Mell Journeyman

Been waiting for the opening of Ring of Scale to all players on Test for several days.
    Or RoS will remain must-be-purchased-to-play on Test server?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. So Happy Augur

Waiting also to see if RoS is going to be opened on test. If it's not going to open, that's fine. If at all possible could someone please address the issue, I for one, am holding off on purchasing TBL on my 2 main accounts until see if alt accounts can get into RoS. I have 4 accounts with RoS purchased but several that do not.

If RoS was not going to be opened it would have been nice to know while RoS was on sale. I would have spent the money I had put aside for TBL on RoS upgrades for alt accounts. As things are now, I likely won't purchase TBL on any accounts.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.