LoN pack rotation in DB store

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hickers, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hickers Elder

Just a quick question really to see if anyone knows whether the LoN packs in the DB store follow a set rotation or not? And therefore if it's known what pack will be up in the store next?

Mainly asking because Dragonbrood only has a few days left, and I'm torn between dropping some coin on a few packs before it goes, or waiting until the new pack is available. Only other one I am really interested in is Storm Break, and I feel like this hasn't been in the store for a long time (and therefore might be up next), but I may be wrong.

Any info appreciated.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Your best bet is to go to news and announcement section and look at the archives for each month. See if there is a set pattern or hope for a response from Rox before time is up on the current pack. They should just keep them all up and rotate which one can be claimed instead.
  3. Hickers Elder

Had a good search in the Updates forum. The last time a LoN pack change was announced in the patch notes was Feb 2016 as far as I can tell. Since then it seems to more have been about Heritage Crates being announced. So unfortunately none the wiser.
  4. Prathun Developer

The next Legends of Norrath set to rotate in should be Legend of the Jarsath Destroyer.
    Quatr and Hickers like this.
  5. Hickers Elder

Thanks Prathun :)
  6. Drewie Augur

Will this also include set 14 Fall of the Estarim and set 15 Debt of the Ratonga ?
  7. Hickers Elder

If you happen to look in again Prathun, does this mean there is a set rotation of the 5 packs you could tell us?

Still feel like it's been ages since I've seen Storm Break in the store. Assuming a 3 month rotation, that means each pack only comes round once a year?
  8. kizant Augur

I went through the announcement posts and I'm pretty sure Storm Break must have been available right before Dragonbrood. So, I think we got a long wait ahead. I'm actually more interested if there's a Nimbus rotation at the moment.
  9. Brohg Augur

Which set has Prize:Form of the Recluse?
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

Vengeful Gods (set 9).
  11. kizant Augur

Vengeful Gods is in Storm Break. :(
  12. Hickers Elder

I know logically Storm Break should precede Dragonbrood, but I still strongly feel that it hasn’t been in the store for a long time, as it’s my favourite pack and I always try to buy it when available, or use my free coin each month. Is there a chance it somehow got skipped.

At least on Bristlebane, the Bazaar would seem to back me up, as it is currently clogged with prizes from Oathbreaker and Oathbound.
    kizant likes this.
  13. Drewie Augur

14. Hickers Elder

It would seem the rotation of packs in the store isn't an automated process like I imagined. Legend of the Jarsath Destroyer's 3 month rotation was up on the 2nd December, but it's still in the store now a week later with no expiry timer.

Guessing it has just been missed in the rush to get TBL finalised and released.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You see them? Hmm. Interesting since a lot of others do not - not even in monthly claims option. Last anyone saw them was Dec 5.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...n-marketplace-cards-gone.253120/#post-3723297
  16. xcitng Augur

I still don't see them.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There are currently no packs for sale. The marketplace settings are such that none will show. (that last "available" setting is December 1st 2018) I expect it is an oversight, but I am going to ask before I make changes.
  18. Qbert Gallifreyan

I see them in the store under the LoN packs header as of last night at 7 central (the last time I was online, and looking at the marketplace). Interestingly, they did not have a countdown timer when I saw them like they usually have - so perhaps it was a false option.

I haven't had a monthly claim since 12/1, but they were available as the monthly option at that time, for me (I got two lame potion packs . . . wish I could feed those into tribute or something).
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you bypass the patcher? Could be old remnants left over. Odd things are happening. If you open your map and go to zone guide and look down the list there is now a listing for "none" under the "N" - shows nothing - level 105-110.
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

I never bypass the patcher, and I just logged in and I still see them :)

The "Not Found" listings correspond with tomorrow's new zones; they are all flagged as PoP as to be expected.