Live Update Bugs 11/28/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 28, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. msbn96 New Member

How about fixing 1 from 2 months ago that you know about and yet still won't fix?

Two Sides of the Stone mission in Resplendent Temple, specifically the time trial achievement to kill in 30 minutes or less. I've beaten this mission twice, both times in under 30 minutes but I am not receiving achievement. (On all 3 of my toons, Suex, Aruzzo, and Ozzura)
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

You might want to look at the achievements again. There is no specific achievement for killing in 30 minutes or less.

There are 3 achievements for that mission
    Self Containment
    -Destroy all Inner Darkness adds before they explode.

Light & Shadow
    - Defeat the Shadow of Decay and Vision of Splendor within 8 minutes of each time they appear.
    and

Split personality
    -Defeat the Avatar after it changes form 20 times.
  4. msbn96 New Member

Can't pull it up from my work computer, but there most certainly is an achievement for killing in 30 minutes or less. The first time i reported this 2 months ago Daybreak recognized the issue and have since given the garbage reply of "we're working on it".
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Well I posted them and there isn't, so maybe you're thinking of a different mission. I had to edit my post as it was hard to read the first time I posted it.

The only thing that resembles a time trial also works, I got it for some alts this past weekend 11/24
  6. alexander97 Lorekeeper

you still have that guild hall bug got me 2 days back
  7. Harthoon New Member

They just patched it today...
  8. sauron3030 Elder

My whole guild logged into sunrise hills tonight, even those of us who didn't have the bug before..
  9. msbn96 New Member

Sorry, Two Sides of the Shield, not Two Sides of the Stone. Time trial still broken none the less
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  10. alexander97 Lorekeeper

oh oops wrong section was supposed to put in test thread
  11. xcitng Augur

Tried logging off 2 of my chars in my ggh with the problem, but both were not booted to sunrise hills now. Thank you sooo much devs for fixing that, the others should be the same way too. :)
  12. Elyee Lorekeeper

Level 110 Gift Of Magic no longer proccing in GL or otherwise when hitting MGB/TB buffs like it should? Is this working as intended?
  13. Yeux New Member

Ranger paci doesnt seem to be working. Neither does just low agro malo aa pull.
    I've tried it on my 108 ranger with max HA using the newest paci and had a 100 ranger try it with my box and no dice. It lands, but doesnt let you peel one off.
    Mobs we tried it on ranged from level 85ish in Arth to 107 in Sul Vius
  14. CrumbDruid New Member

DRUID REMOTE BROKEN

So I recently starting playing a druid only to find out that an INTEGRAL part of its healing rotation does NOT function properly... and EQ Devs designed even the AAs around this integral spell! Just sayin'

I would ask that you guys please look into fixing this REMOTE; furthermore, it is one of the last/remaining unique things about a class, please don't lose sight of this!

To reproduce this BUG, simply target a hostile NPC and cast REMOTE on said target; it will dmg the target, but YOU (the druid casting) will NOT receive any healing.

Warm Regards,
    Crumbonic
  15. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Hiya Crumbonic,
    My understanding of this spell line is that its supposed to heal your targets target, which is working from what I can tell. If it is actually supposed to heal the caster then yes it would be broken.

Kedra Leafwalker
    Fellowship of Justice Guild Leader.
  16. CrumbDruid New Member

So in my healing/dps/melee spam, I could never see the heal done... that said, I split it up all into different windows only to find out that it is called Sun Ennervation or something... and what do you know!? it works just fine...

My apologies for wasting the time! (ding 95!... hope this is never an issue moving forward cause I'm loving my new setup!)

Warm Regards,
    Crumb
  17. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Hehe, well all I can say is every setup needs a good druid, not everyone can play a good one.

Kedra
  18. Akirrah Journeyman

Hmm

I cannot seem to se it working and have looked around all my windows.

Anyone know what filter it is under?

It is definitely not showing under my spells or others. Put each of those into a window on their own and nada

Dicho heals show up but I cannot see remote heals working
  19. BrokenCue Journeyman

Hate's attraction seems to be bugged if a pet is attacking, or drops aggro immediately.
  20. Akirrah Journeyman

GM Serl told me to report this via /bug but I figured it wouldn't hurt putting it here too.

Druid Remote heals are not healing pets when they are the target's target. I have tried having both a mage and an ench pet tanking and the heals do not work on them, I get no message nor do I see any HP's move from a heal. However the remote heals are working when I, or another character, is the target's target.

I only have access to these two pet classes so I am not sure if it is a problem with all pets not receiving heals from druid remote heals.