Coirnav - Warrior Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DNAForce, Nov 28, 2018.

1. DNAForce New Member

Started yesterday.

Level 21 Warrior at the moment. Looking to join a leveling/social guild that also raids, preferably starting around 6-8pm PST. I am flexible though, let me know your guild's times.

Researching a lot to min/max my character for raids. Everything will be maximized, except for the fact that I am a Half-elf. This is just something I wanted to role-play as, so I chose the race disregarding the fact that Ogre is better.

My name on Coirnav is Dnaforce and I'm always on. Reply below with any type of guild advertisement, or send me a tell in game and let's get the conversation started.

2. a_librarian Augur

DNAForce likes this.
  3. DNAForce New Member

Thank you very much for posting this! It will be a great reference point when I hit level 60 and have something to offer in my application. It seems all of these guilds have requirements to join. Being level 23 now, it will be difficult for me to get into one of the guilds listed.
  4. Bristen New Member

DNAForce likes this.
  5. Crayon123 Augur

Coirnav is pretty dead at the lower levels, won't find much until you're 60+
    Jontrann likes this.
  6. Kadazic New Member

I just levelled on Coirnav in the last month and it is anything but dead. Stick to the popular zones and there are groups to be had at every level range. I rarely went more than 10-15 minutes without finding a pug in cb / unrest / tofs / velks.
  7. a_librarian Augur

I've been really amazed by how active Luclin zones are with low level groups on Coirnav. The xp bonus is probably a big factor. Whatever the case its cool to see so much activity in these zones