unable to login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by zenless, Nov 21, 2018.

1. zenless Journeyman

are login servers down? get a message about a network error when trying to login past the patcher
  2. ForumBoss Augur

It's been happening daily, it usually clears up in 5-10 minutes.
  3. Moege Augur

being 15mins so far
  4. Skateontrees2 New Member

Same, can't log in either. Been trying for at least 10 minutes. Tried with VPN also and no dice.
  5. zenless Journeyman

isnt that wonderful
  6. Moege Augur

So wonderful hearing guild is raiding and you cannot join
  7. Evil.Iguana Elder

Still down.
  8. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Here we go again 2 days in a row.
  9. Exaaver Lorekeeper

I'm done supporting this company.
  10. Venedar Lorekeeper

Same here, cant login. This starts to get annoying. Every morning the same thing.
  11. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Can' Log in the Launch Pad for the main game is not even coming up. I can get the Beta Launch Pad up but get a 1017 error. What the heck is going on now with DayBROKE. Good grief my guess is nothing will be done till maybe next Monday. WONDERFUL
  12. Siny Augur

That error usually means beta is patching...which does occur daily around this time
  13. Bummak Journeyman

Can't login to Beta, no servers listed in the server select window. What the hell is happening? I've been trying to access the beta for 3 days now, and there has been no server listed in the select window for the entire time. I have pre purchased the expansion, used the /beta command on my main, gone through all of the steps to download the patcher 2 times now, and still nothing. What the hell is the issue? Any ideas?
  14. Dragan_Xegony New Member

20 years of login server failures.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Same here managed to get one computer online but the next will not log in. Login servers are down probably
  16. NeverPayForLag Augur

mh.. the same here..got kicked on some accounts and others still active to play but the login servers are gone.

What sucks is that this stupid error in the Palatial Guild Hall kicks toons sometimes to the login server and if the login server works then the toons are outside the Guild Hall. But if login servers don't work then you are screwed.

The only solution so far was to NEVER logout and let the buffstations hanging around in zones other the Guild Hall/Pal.GuildHall/PoK in hope that nobody trains them....
  17. Adelaide New Member

I just play by my lonesome and I can't even log in :c Finally get this time off of school to play for the first time in what feels like forever. Game patched fine but now when I try to connect to my server it either throws up some error code or says it timed out... or both.

Scared to tell the family member who paid for this because she would most likely go... what?! $100 for days of log in issues?!

Normally I would use my dads method of fixing things and kick my computer but... I don't want my computer to suffer for Sony Onl---- I mean Daybreak Games failures.
  18. Kolani Augur

Should we start a Gofundme to buy them new login servers?

Real talk though, the login servers have been an ongoing issue dating to pretty much that time when Jen Chan wrote a login queue script for TLP in her free time. Maybe it's time to roll that back?