Live Update Bugs 11/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 14, 2018.

1. klanderso Developer

Do you have an example of when this happens?
  2. Mr. Froo Developer

Currently looking into players getting kicked from their GH on login. Thank you guys for bringing this to my attention.
  3. Vinjin Lorekeeper

I had this happen to me yesterday in RoF Crystal Caverns down by Queen Dracnia's spawn location, which as mentioned is near a pool of water. It didn't happen right away into the fight but towards the end, my chat lit up with about 20 spam messages from my aura.
  4. Poyzen Frawg Augur

5. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I am still logging in to Sunrise Hills every time. This has been happening to many people. Is that what this is referring too?
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

Yes. To elaborate I have reports of both players just logging into Sunrise Hills and of players logging into their GH and then getting punted out.
  7. Stephen51 Augur

I'm getting the punt to Sunrise Hills from Neighbourhood Guild Hall (NGH))also (Xegony).

Here is what I have found.
    I tried logging in, zoning back to guild hall and logging off, then logging straight back in. Still get punted to Sunrise Hills.

When I first logged in after patch the NGH was empty, so I tried logging out and back in with another account logged in to the guild hall (thinking that the instance was collapsing) but I found I still was punted to Sunrise Hills. I did notice on the other logged in toon that my character logging in appeared briefly in the NGH then disappeared.

On logging out/in again, I noticed that I landed initially in the NGH but then insta-zoned to Sunrise Hills.

Logging in the old guild hall gave no problems when logging back in.
  8. Jaylnn Gnomish Bog Jogger

It's an access issue. Open guild halls have no issue, such as ones that let non guild mates zone in. The hall seems to not recognize the guild player and punts them. I temporarily opened my guild to allow non guildies to zone in (they can't interact) and it band-aid solved the problem until next patch
  9. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Another persistent Bug is the Achievements window is Blank. This also results in not being able to see any Achievement texts when they occur.
  10. Kinadorm Augur

This happens if you have an aura running and are partially in any water. You get spammed with red text saying "Liquid distorts your view of the target, try casting your spell from a different location." If you are completely out of water or completely submerged it doesn't happen but if you are swimming at the surface or have your feet in water it happens. This was/is occurring on beta as well if that helps.
  11. xcitng Augur

Yes, i agree, my chars log into the ggh for a second or 2 then go back into the logging in activity and end up outside. Like you said, it's as if we don't have permission to be in our ggh.
  12. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

This is also happening to a number of guildies and some of them it takes a number of attempts to get in.

13. Harthoon New Member

Yes; in Tempest Temple with my Bard, if my bard was on the beach and a pet/merc was just off the beach standing in shallow water I was getting spammed. Vice versa if I was on the shore and the merc on the beach.

It also happens in Caverns of Endless Song - anytime someone/merc runs through a puddle the spam would occur - this was prevalent in areas that mercs would drop into water when chasing monsters. The undead room and the elemental room were awful with it.

It also occurs with the Shaman werewolf aura/buff in the same situations.
  14. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

Hello, I have noticed a bug today with Rank 32 of the Shaman AA Malaise. It is not doing anything when I use it (just bought today). I have rank 2 of both Fetid Decay AND Malosenete scribed in his book. I tested the spells individually, and found that Fetid Decay works properly, but the SPELL version of Malosenete is procing Fetid Decay, when I am pretty sure it isn't supposed to.
  15. Goregasm New Member

Mercs won't react. My healer merc won't buff my alt, and my alt's caster merc won't do anything whatsoever, it just stands there even if I engage with my alt. It's not on passive. I sent a ticket and did what they instructed to no avail. I also submitted a bug report.
  16. josh Augur

bags are still buggy when i open all of them. if i open all bank and all inventory bags, clicking on the contents of a bag causes the bag to disappear.

also, not a new bug but the aggro meter glitches out once you've generated a large amount of aggro. the person at top aggro displays at 100% and everybody else displays at 1%.
  17. Kinadorm Augur

While trying to zone into the grand guild hall I randomly get ported to the guild neighborhood instead. I load into the guild hall then immediately get sent to the neighborhood. When I zone in from the neighborhood it works maybe 50% of the time and sometimes will zone me back into the neighborhood. Other times it works fine I zones me in without a problem.
  18. Brohg Augur

oop, found another

[Sun Nov 18 23:00:56 2018] You have learned the recipe Spell: Cloud of Wasps Rk. II!
    [Sun Nov 18 23:00:56 2018] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Spell: Wasp Swarm Rk. II.
    personally, I like easy problems. green checkmark is just as green as for hard problems :p
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. This should also make the patch
  20. Danladil Elder

Still getting boooted to sunrise hills when logged in or taking a TL to an anchor. Then only going to lobby can i log into palatial guild hall. It's getting real annoying since every TL I get is to hall and having to zone twice just to be in world once.