Oh BOY!! Decreased Lockout Timers!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zoso, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Zoso Journeyman

.... I can see why they chose not to post an announcement about the "Fall Fun" update for the 15th.
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Probably because they aren't at work yet
  3. Sobmre Augur

is there even anything that's worth farming with the decreased lockout?

I'm sure some guilds will take advantage of this for raids hopefully................ maybe............probably not

perhaps its time to change this bonus to something more in tune with current eq. x2 named is probably the best bonus with x2 exp in second why not just add these both and run them for the month.
  4. Magedan New Member

It reduces lockout by 6hr?
  5. eqgamer Augur

Where are you getting the info? Ig calendar? And no bonus xp? If that’s so then I just saved some leave and money.
  6. Riou EQResource

Bonus EXP should be next from nov 29 probably until expansion release
    Gyurika Godofwar and eqgamer like this.
  7. Inagaki Elder

Teek Dailies lockout is now 9 hours instead of 18. So should be a 50% decrease.

This started about 3-4 hours ago. I happened to check /tasktime just before and after the decrease lockout started.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Zoso Journeyman

And they said Blizzard was out of touch with the fan base.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Wait! You mean you all aren't going to raid RoS raids twice this week? Oh wait, no one wants to do that haha...it's a well-intentioned event that would be better suited happening during Anniversary period on the calendar :)
    Slippry and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Barton The Mischievous

Agreed , Lockouts reduced supermeh
    Geroblue and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Conq Augur

This Please.
    Conq
  12. Baldur Augur

It's great for TLPs...
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

That I'll buy :)
  14. S33k3r Augur

I'll able to get some extra LDoN raids in for that stupid 35ac aug
  15. Sobmre Augur

make sure to fail the one event with the chick being eaten or something or youll never see that aug
  16. Beggly Augur

I'm not overwhelmed. I'm not whelmed. I'm seriously underwhelmed.
    Geroblue and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

My thoughts on decreased lock out timers...

[IMG]
    Geroblue and Cailen like this.
  18. Alekzandre Augur

If the decrease applies to missions and dailies, then I guess it will do what they want it to do, before TBL launch. Help people who need to level. IMO.
    Geroblue likes this.
  19. Bamboompow Augur

You could go get those rare named that spawn in instances......

Just saying.
  20. snailish Augur

Decreased lockout is a fine feature (I suppose) it just doesn't have widespread appeal (more named coupled with more faction hits two buttons for some, and hopefully at least one). If you can't use more XP you don't have enough alts...

So maybe decreased lockout needs to be bundled with something else of niche appeal. Maybe this is increased skill up %, maybe this is a big reduction in tradeskill fails, Maybe quest XP gets cranked way up (--well that won't happen as long as firebeetle eyes quests and such don't have a logical level cap on progression for getting xp)
    Pirlo likes this.