Which EQ NPCs badly need a makeover?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annastasya, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Annastasya Augur

What monsters do YOU think are painfully plygonal, downright ugly, or have the worst motions, emotes or fighting motions?

i'll start it off with SHARKS. have you looked in these things mouths lately? Watched them swim? Lets get 'em some help. Please, do it for the baby sharks! (no do not start that song) (you did, didn't you?)
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

The mage earth pet (tall walking dude waving his arms) is the reason I play with the original mage pets (blops with arms) :)
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

You don't like having a walking turd as a pet? What kind of mage are you?!
    Ksenija and IblisTheMage like this.
  4. Cadira Augur

None.

All npcs are beautiful and should remain their current form for posterity and nostalgia!
  5. Izzemelon New Member

Hill giants, mountain giants, ice giants, sand giants, any gnome model (please delete), hags, vampires, pet elementals, npc elementals, specters, sarnaks, burynai, apparitions, pet elementals,, earth pet elemental, cliff golems, ukuns, drakes, fish, Vah Shir (garbage tier), pumas, netherbians, zelniaks, really most models from the Luclin expanssion, earth elementals, basilisks, girplans, werewolves/bats, wurms, enchanter pets to name just a few
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

None need a makeover.

Player animations, on the other hand...
  7. Sagarmatha Augur

Freeport needs a REVERSE makeover.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wolves, I really hate the modles the wolves have reverted back to in the original EQ content.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. Grove Augur

The correct name is Mud Man. per Me
  10. Ksenija Elder

Velketor
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

I don't wish to bring myself any detestation from my lord and savior Innoruuk but I've always felt he looked a bit goofy.
  12. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Fippy Darkpaw. Needs a crown and some new lines.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

He never lives long enough to worry about, as soon as he spawns he dies!
  14. McDougal Augur

I agree. FREE North Freeport.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Sobmre Augur

reverse Freeport and the Bazaar
  16. jeskola pheerie

I hear Innoruuk is painfully polygamous.