EverQuest Trivia #607

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mary Poppins, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Mary Poppins Augur

Rules:

- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.

- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

Previous game results at: http://the-ngp.morituus.net/eqtrivia.html

Answers to recent games:

594 Skinned Halfling Face Mask
    595 Soandso (original EQ tutorial PC character)
    596 Naked Siren mercenary
    597 Nights of the Dead (annual Halloween events)
    598 The Battle of Bloody Kithicor
    599 Breezeboot's Frigid Gnasher
    600 Fellowship Campfire
    601 A Burrower Parasite
    602 Langseax
    603 Iksar Statues
    604 Blind Fish Playing Poker paintings in Neriak's Blind Fish tavern
    605 Wanted Poster in Lion's Mane Inn
    606 /chatfontsize (in-game slash command)

I don't know what you guys do to the formatting between games I host, but why am I always the one stuck with fixing it?
  2. Harris Augur

Is it an Item?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  4. Eggolas Augur

Is it an NPC?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

Is it something visible to the character?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

No. Possibly misleading, but definitely a no.
  7. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes
  8. Dreadmore Augur

Is it something tangible?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Uh, yes? Kinda misleading, but yeah technically your character could touch it.
  10. Dreadmore Augur

It's not misleading at all! Just want to know if it has physical form, or if it's something dumb like "the air in the Plane of Air"

Yep..... That would be dumb. So dumb.
    Not like I was going to use that if I were hosting this game. Nope...

Anyway, is it something in the environment? Meaning the geography of the zone and it has polygons or a model or whatever the technical term is.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes. It has polygons and is something your character would be able to "see" innthe game.

EDIT: And if "the air in the plane of air" was going to be your next trivia answer, then thank god I won the last game and am hosting this one!
    Dreadmore likes this.
  12. Dreadmore Augur

Reminder: I won, but you are hosting as an exception to the rules :)

Is it in one specific zone?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  13. alexander97 Lorekeeper

is it Lucian on coniver

and how do you make it so that thing shows up all the time on every single post??
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

#1) No one will bother to look. I say I won and I am the one running this game, so that's good enough for me.

#2) Yes, only in one zone (as far as I know of)
  15. Mary Poppins Augur

That's two questions. But I like you, so I'll let it slide this time...

No it's not Lucian on coniver (I'm not even sure what that is, but I am sure that's it's a "no").

I'm guessing you're asking about sigs. You can make a sig through your profile page. I'm not sure if you need a certain amount of posts or something. If it is restricted to veteran posters, then just keep playing the trivia game and you'll get your post count up in no time (that's why I started playing the trivia over a decade ago).

To make a sig, just click on your name on the top of you logged into your forum account. "Signature" should be one of the options - just click on that and play around with it.
  16. Dreadmore Augur

Is it on terrestrial, modern-day, common-Dimension Norrath?

ALSO, REMINDER THAT I WON THE LAST GAME
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  17. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes, to your question. But in response to your libelous claim that you won the last game...

Nobody believes you because if you won, then you would be hosting this game. But you're not. Because I am. So therefore, I must have won the last game.
  18. Dreadmore Augur

Hm... is it on Antonica?

Oops, my fingers slipped on my keyboard and mouse. Not sure how I managed to quote all of those!
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  19. Verily Tjark Augur

Was it introduced in original EQ?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  20. Mary Poppins Augur

No