Test Update 10/26/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 26, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated at 2:00 PM pacific time with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
  2. So Happy Augur

Instances on test are totally shot now. Housing and Guild Halls are not spinning up.
  3. klanderso Developer

Don't worry, we're doing an update today so it'll be fixed for a while.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. So Happy Augur

5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

While I appreciate that, I feel like you guys should fix it permanently. We've been dealing with it for well over a year now and it makes it that much harder to test content and to progress characters. Not everyone pays a monthly sub but lots of us buy expansions (8 times for ROS myself) and lots of us buy kronos and things from the Marketplace.

Also please remember when you post the patch notes and bug thread to unlock them so we can comment and help with any issues. Please don't take this as being disrespectful or unappreciative.

I'm just trying to point out a few things that would help both now and moving forward. We'd be glad to help you test anything you need tested and to me that is some of the most fun things we've done in the past.

Thank you to all the devs and coders for what you do.