Claim Items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Rickate Augur

Stratos Air Platform: what is this? 72min refresh, 15sec cast and req70 portable click? Does it have a recast group or can I just destroy and claim another if I want to port more often than every 72min? Does it actually port to Stratos? Gorowyn Translocator Beacon goes to Skyfire so that's not as obvious as it would seem. Barbiee has the claim item, you would just need to hold down right click for 2 seconds to reveal all this information but the jam packed Livestream did not have 2 seconds to spare.

Has anyone placed the Stratos Fire Platform to avoid surprises like finding out the Lantern is below the floor? Does it go to the same location?

Contract of the Jann: are Warrior, DPS Caster and DPS Melee just because whoever made the video doesn't know merc types or are these new merc types? Are the mercs restricted to the sexes shown in the preview video?

Mearatas Rock Garden: is there any image of this item, the preview video is an image from a combat zone.

Muhbis of the Expansive Void: 100% WR? Weight? Lore? Holds anything?

Guise of the Crystalline Construct: Heirloom? Free Storage? Usable at Level 1?

Crystalline Construct Familiar, Fire Slug Familiar: The size shown in the Livestream or the preview video? Heirloom? Free Storage? Placeable? Usable at Level 1? Have a 10sec recast for no apparent reason?

Carpet of Stratos, Saddle of the Lava Snail: Cast time? Velocity? Placeable? Heirloom? Free Storage? Unknown DB String 47966-6?

The Burning Lands Painting: is the main focus of the painting actually words?

Goblet of Adventure II, Shared Goblet of Adventure II: persists through death? Heirloom? No Focus?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

So many questions.
  3. Zamiam Augur

well if you have ordered any of the past expansion packages collector's or premium you would likely come to same conclusion that the bag is 40slot 100% WR Lore , heirloomable and holds anything ..
    the
    Guise is lore, heirloomable free storage usable at lvl 1..
    Contract is 999 claimable , they are not new merc types same ol mercs tank, healer, mellee dps and caster..
    Familiar's are heirloomable , lore , and prolly not free storage
    Mounts are heirloomable usable at lvl 1 (not sure if free storage or not), but prolly not .. and they are lore..
    Goblet of adventure potions .. yes persist thru death , not heirloom and no focus last 8 hours and give a 25% xp bonus

and cant give any info on the teleporters accept that they are 999 claimable and prolly lore no drop ..
  4. Zamiam Augur

no new key rings whats with that DB ??
  5. Gynek Lorekeeper

I just wanna know what's up with the Carpet mount. The preview in the special editions page looks awesome, the carpet they summoned on the stream looks awful. Would love to know which it is.
  6. Riou EQResource

They showed the fire one on stream, but the air one is on the site
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Well, the once per character is not quite infinite. There is a limit, so eventually, you would run out.
    It places on the ground, not on the ceiling and places above ground.
    It does point to Stratos.

It places on the ground, not on the ceiling, and places above ground.
    It does point to Stratos, the same location.

The merc is for the standard 4 merc types, and yes, gender and model is set

They are small, yes, yes, yes. Shrug, shrug.
    normal, very fast, yes, yes, yes, is that a bug report?
    Incomplete at this time.
    Exact same item as ROS. (literal same items)
    snailish likes this.
  8. Gynek Lorekeeper

So with the collector's edition, there are two mounts? Or does it convert between the two varieties? Cuz I will totally buy for that air carpet, but that fire one sucks.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Collectors has one carpet with one look. It is the fire look.
    Premium has the fire snail. Also only one look.
  10. Vanrau Augur

Here is a video for claim items.

Fanra and OldCa61 like this.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Hrm. Looks like I should change it to the air look since that's what is being advertised.
  12. Gynek Lorekeeper

You've made a sale with me, at least, then :)
  13. Rickate Augur

Stratos Air Platform, Contract of the Jann, Muhbis of the Expansive Void, Guise of the Crystalline Construct, Carpet of Stratos, The Burning Lands Painting, Fire Slug Familiar and Experience Potion is being sold for $50 and Stratos Fire Platform, Crystalline Construct Familiar, Saddle of the Lava Snail and Shared Experience Potion is being sold for $45 since I'll assume everyone buying either is Gold.

Thanks for providing some basic information about these items. The next step is to use email, memo, "hey there" or whatever is the most effective form of communication in the office to include this information on the order page as opposed to expecting consumers to find this thread.

Currently both the Cockatrice and Wyvern mounts show the effect Unknown DB String 47966-6 which I assumed was the script that mounts call, same as all versions of Distillate of Skinspikes call the same script. To ask the question in a customer facing way is the mount buff permanent and persistent through death?

999 is pretty much infinite, someone would need a very particular play style and situation to want to port to Skyfire within 72min more often than that and with other 999 Claims prior CS policy has been to reset the quantity to 999 on request if someone creates characters so often they run out of something unless CS frowns on the behavior such as FV players selling the 16 and 20 slot /claim bags that come with Thule. This may be a bug and a recast group would address the bug, this may also make you consider that you know for some portion of $50 you can port to Stratos every 5min, copy/paste of 72min does not properly reflect the customer cost.

Restricted bags are not "less useful" as they serve to sort items. For players who were active during the anniversary or during next anniversary it's really trivial to get a 44 slot collectible only so that would not be desirable, especially not on progression servers. 40 slot TS only bag would have sorting value on progression but 32 slot TS only is vastly more common than 32 slot any on live servers. Being ever the optimist it's possible that a new sorting bag was created. I strongly suspect that many players purchasing premium editions on live servers are replacing a 32 or larger slot bag and 40 slot provides a marginal benefit going from 350ish to 360ish slots, I don't bother claiming bags on the off chance I ever feel like playing on a new server, progression or otherwise.

Log on Barbiee and go ;general <link> <link> <link> that's the level of effort required for the players to spread the information. If you don't log on Barbiee you would have to create the items and then ;general <link> <link> <link>. Sites like eqresource would most likely be displaying the in game inspect of the premium items before the end of the day.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unknown DB String 47966-6 indicates that the database string that describes the spell doesn;t exist. (String 47966 type 6 is missing)

Also, I'm not Barbiee :) That's Prathun.

I checked. That database string exists... so, you may need to delete dbstr_us.txt and re-patch
  15. Aaliyahkenz Journeyman

If we buy premium now, are we able to claim mount or anything else on live now?
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No. Only the pre-order item, the rock garden, is available now.
    McDougal likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

*sighs* I don't think I have ever used any of the preorder bonus items. Pretty sure none of my toons have any of them placed.
  18. McDougal Augur

Dude!