FV Raiding Population

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jontrann, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Eryssel Journeyman

Seeing as how not a single guest raider could have joined us even if they wanted to on the RoS content due to their own lockouts, I'm not really sure what the source of this sentiment is. The entirety of the roster was our membership.
    Funk, Radamus and Kolani like this.
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Tig is Valh right? Seems like SOA helps Val. Hmmmm...
  3. Eryssel Journeyman

No that's not the case. We share some members and allow guests from several guilds in SoA raids. But we are our own guild and require no 'help'. Nor does our guild 'help' VH on its raids. Valhallah is a top 10 guild that requires 'help' from nobody.
    Radamus, Funk and Kolani like this.
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

To be honest I don't see a problem with people offering PLs for in-game currency so they can improve their characters, buy Kronos and the like but I admit I'm quite baffled that a massive automated box army is being used as a black market RMT Krono factory completely out in the open.

I guess GMs never visit Droga. :rolleyes:
  5. Ratla New Member

I'd be shocked if my character isn't the oldest on the server still playing considering I rolled him the day of server opening. Hell I was on when Thraall was soloing Lodi. Kolani's rep has been above board since the days of House of Carnage and Circle of Sisters.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Boy, then we better not discuss who aforementioned PLers main is and what guild he is associated with. I think he's a pretty decent guy and operates within the EULA. If you have seen him work you know he's there at the keyboard...chit chatting with whoever wants to yak at him. Also, its really not that "massive" of any army. Other people have done the same thing in Chardok.
  7. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

To be clear, I like how SOA and Val get along and nurture each other. Increase the enjoyment of the game for the maximum number of people I say!
  8. gotwar Gotcharms

Don't be a negative Nancy.
    Playful, Kolani, Funk and 1 other person like this.
  9. Kolani Augur

It might be a tossup on us if I hadn't rerolled on the 28th after I got tired of being night blind.
    Barton likes this.
  10. Kolani Augur

Maybe they're referring to that elite poultry based deeps that ColSanders brings to the table.
    Funk likes this.
  11. Maedhros High King

The very best p*aa post in history.
    On topic and insightful.
    Way to go buddy.
  12. Venau Augur

I have no idea who the person is. Never met him/her. But if you can't tell that was sarcasm I'm gonna suggest you stop calling people names and look in the mirror.
  13. Schadenfreude Augur

Sadly, I'm well aware of the tawdry details.
    I've also seen guilds split-raid RoS T1 events with the number of real players he bots in Droga so I'll leave it to the reader's judgement whether or not 25+ 'characters' is overkill for a soon to be two expansions old group zone.
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

It's not like he's single pulling :D The whole idea is to load up a bunch a mobs, manage them one by one with CC, and quickly kill them off. This is the basic design of any successful group...period. The test for the PLer in question is whether the tools use fall within the acceptable realm provided by the EULA
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
  16. Funk Augur

It's finger lickin good~
    Kolani likes this.
  17. p8aa Elder

The least worst Maedhros post in history.
    Still off topic and trolling others.
    There is still room for improvement buddy.
  18. Whulfgar Augur

Pretty simple.

FV server has no transfer off of it.. If you choose that rout .. And you do not like that server for how they treat you .Then you have to live with the choice you make.

FV - 2 raid guilds 1 causual vs .. how ever many total raid guilds spread across all the other servers that you can transfurr off 1 server if you decide you do not like that server .. to another ..

That's a gamble I'd not be willing to take personally. But to each their own.
  19. Gokusan Journeyman

There only one answer to this it is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  20. GundumX New Member

To answer Gokusan is to reply MEAN GENE WOOOOOO profiling and styling on fv. On FV anyone can get the raids gear now its so easy like counting 123. Plus if you know anyone that raids friends and such they can get gear for you can either give them plat for exchange for the worth of the coins probably at a good price or just buy the coins from the bazzar then let you friend if he or she does or ask a raider to buy the piece or piece tah dah easy please cover girl. SImple and yet destructive to anyone who wants to go that route but it is what it is then. Cant deny it its been going on for quite awhile. So anyone and everyone can have raid gear 123 go go