Downtime Poll: Luclin or Classic Models?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldemangamer, Oct 24, 2018.

1. oldemangamer Augur

During the downtime I thought I would do a quick survey. What are you using, Luclin or Classic Models...and why?

Personally I was using Luclin for a long time but switched to classic. I think the Luclin models look good (generally) but strongly prefer the classic animations.

The one model I think looks vastly better in Luclin is Ogre, the one I think looks vastly worst is dwarf.

How about you?
  2. Aegir Augur

Some Luclin models look good. But I really prefer the classic animations, especially after they re-adjusted the run - walk animation according to actual velocity.
    Punchu likes this.
  3. Punchu Augur

Classic models for animations. Old ogre is best ogre.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  4. liveitup1216 Augur

Corrected poll: Do you use the classic models or do you enjoy being a blasphemous heathen?
  5. Stash McWhalen New Member

Dwarf and Trolls are my favorite classic models
  6. Raltar Augur

I have troll and ogre for classic. Everything else is Luclin.
    Risiko likes this.
  7. Risiko Augur

This.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Blasphemous heathen here.
  9. Febb Augur

I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

Neither, as polls are against forum rules.
  11. Febb Augur

Agreed, people from Poland are against forum rules.
  12. a_librarian Augur

I use all classic models right now and am pretty attached to the style. I love the huge difference in proportions between small and large races, that seems a little less pronounced in the luclin models. It's hilarious seeing a gnome and an ogre charging into battle together
  13. Finnster Elder

as a troll, there is no other models than classic.
  14. taliefer Augur

i bounce back and forth a bit, but i mostly use the luclin models. i actually like the heros forge feature, which requires luclin models.

but ive never understood what people like about old ogre models. the luclin ogre is really good IMO, classic ogre is just kool aid man with less teeth.

that said, the animations on luclin models are garbage. like serious garbage. all of them. theres not a good melee animation in the lot of them. the piercing is especially bad.
  15. kizant Augur

Luclin models are terrible.
  16. Jefro New Member

All classic even elementals.