Night of the Dead on TLP/Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Herf, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Herf Augur

Are we going to get any halloweenish stuff on TLPs, other than whats in the marketplace?
  2. Prathun Developer

The Nights of the Dead events should activate on progression servers when the server reaches the era that they were originally introduced.
    For example, the events that were introduced in 2006 will turn on if the server has unlocked The Serpent's Spine. And the events that were introduced in 2010 will turn on if the server has unlocked House of Thule.
    snailish and Fanra like this.
  3. Herf Augur

Prathun, thank you for the response. Sadly Agnarr will miss out. But at least now I know how the system works. Regards.
  4. Croco New Member

It would be awesome if Agnarr could at least get the first round of Fabled. I know it technically shouldn't but it would be a lot of fun if it did.
    snailish and Herf like this.
  5. Numiko Augur

Think you will still get the masks and hats that drop from random mobs too, as least we did on Phinny the first year it came around.
    Herf likes this.
  6. snailish Augur

The first, if not several early rounds of fabled weren't that amazing. They could probably be era-set to various eras earlier as some of them may even be alright in classic. A progression server still in classic during fabled season... go get your fabled cloth cap from Mootu.

It would be a fun redistribution of the fabled... put there where they all have some appeal (though fabled cloth cap may still be bad in classic).
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

I understand why we don't get fabled, but I've always wanted Fabled Ghoulbane on a paladin. I've already got Hopebringer, but kind of just a collector's piece.
    snailish likes this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Everything was bad in classic.

That's what made it so good.
    snailish likes this.
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

There is one quest active in one zone... at least on Lockjaw.

Anyways... There were Halloween events prior to 2006, they were just "flipped" on, and GM's ran little event stuff.