XP BONUS FOR THE DOWN TIME

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DillyBar Augur

You are entitled to nothing. Go whine to mommy. She is right upstairs I assume.
  2. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

She's downstairs. The new millennial trolls are too scared to live in basements.
  3. Zoso Journeyman

Those capital NOTs really drive your point home. Keep it up, champ.
  4. Zamiam Augur

I think it is only confusing to you .. I do not expect them to give me anything for their poor communication skills , although an apology would be nice if they have and I missed then I apologize .. However the post is named correctly I would like compensation for my time being wasted waiting all day on my day off (yes I could of just turned off the computer and went and did something else) for 17 hours that was suppose to only take 2 hours ..
    Good C/S .. and anyone who is in the C/S business knows the Customer is always right .. Right!! :p and if by flicking a button to give us and I do mean US not just me alittle XP bonus or whatever for the inconvenience and time spent waiting ... and waiting ... waiting... waiting... waiting.. I think that would be good C/S ..

if thats to confusing for you then my Apologies !!
    there didnt that make everything all better for you
  5. svann Augur

IIRC they already said they plan on some xp bonuses (bonii?) coming up.
    So dont take credit for that when it comes.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. xcitng Augur

I'm just happy that the devs worked hard at fixing whatever went wrong. They have always done something to make up for our lost time, not going to make a lot of bs posts about how they owe us.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

It's a no win situation. Internet people are always gonna . If they updated us every 15 min, people would say they are wasting time not fixing the problem. If they tell you what is really going on, everyone becomes a computer expert and tells them 100 different ways to fix it. Daybreak is doing a fine job, keeping a game I love mostly up and running, and always improving.

Except for not fixing the levatation xploits in Plane of Fire, that is.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Exp bonuses don’t help after one has canceled their 27 gold accounts.

I demand that they mail me a check for an amount I deem appropriate for my pain and suffering!
  9. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I cancelled 87 of my FTP accounts. Wheres my compensation......
    Nennius and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. EddySpaghetti New Member

Assaulting? What a snowflake
  11. Madmax1939 Lorekeeper

An xp bonus would be nice as just as i returned there was one but I hadn't really got my grove back, updated my socials and gear, so wasn't able to make good use of it. Now I could really capitalise on some bonus xp. Except I am at work for another week so it would suck if they did it right away.

I don't feel they owe anyone anything though. It's a 19 year old game and stuff is going to go sideways on them from time to time. I am just glad every time I leave and come back there is still a game to come back too.
  12. Herf Augur

Can I have your stuff?
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

We live in a time where it can become moderately acceptable for a man to have reactions and responses to hardship not unlike a child’s.

I hope evolution somehow takes care of this.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sancus like this.
  14. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

And again with the verbal assaults eh? I really don't get why people have to be hostile on these forums. Does it get you off, or?
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

I would think that weekly bonus should be starting soon?
  16. Password1234 Augur

XP BONUS FOR THE XP BONUS GOD
    XP BONUS FOR THE XP BONUS GOD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.