BREKT IS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So Happy Augur

Can you start at 51/50 or was that just a feature of the event server? Just asking because I have a couple of 51s that were moved from the event server to Brekt.
  2. Yimin Augur

Sorry that only happened when the server was named Quarm that you could start at lvl 51 with 50 AA , wish it was still the case ! Any 51 toon made on Quarm should be on Brekt

YiMin
  3. Yimin Augur

No news from the DBG about free transfers onto Brekt :(

YiMin
  4. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..

YiMin
  5. Yimin Augur

Any raid guild that transfer here should know ! You guild members will play for free , cause they'll be selling thier extra raid loot for Krono ... :D

YiMin
  6. Yimin Augur

Brekts numbers are up we had 75 in General last night but we need some help from outside forces , this server still needs one raid guild , any guild that has 30-40 members looking to merg with other raids guilds send me a tell you might all end up here , if we get outside help from DBG :)

YiMin
  7. Judor Journeyman

Excellent server to play on. Free Trade means instead of feeding outgrown equipment to the destroy button, it gets passed on. An almost total lack of chat trolls results in a more pleasant experience!
  8. Yimin Augur

We are getting 100 in general now some nights , Brekt is looking up !

YiMin
  9. Yimin Augur

I don't think we will be getting transfers from FV , but how about we get a reduced price for heroic toons on Brekt DBG ?

YiMin
  10. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a raid guild , this is FV rule set server that atm has no end game guild !

YiMin
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

It was also the Mayong server (which is where my main wizard started).
    Yimin likes this.
  12. Yimin Augur

Oh ok thank you for the information , I did not know that :)

YiMin
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  13. Yimin Augur

Any raid guilds out here that just don't have enough players any more ? Are you short 15 -20 player a raid now , well your not alone ! Send me a tell and we can see about getting you a merger with another raid guild in same situation , to merge you together on Brekt the other free tarde server ....

YiMin
  14. Yimin Augur

Brekt the most friendly server in EQ wants you ! Free Trade come buy that raid loot and raid coin !

YiMin
  15. Yimin Augur

We are getting now between 60-100 people in general chat , what we need now is any raid guild brave enough to transfer here , your guild will play for free ! When your the only ones here selling raid gear and coin for pp and krono ...So many from FV want to transfer here , cant think of any reason why they should not be allowed since we have the same rule set ....

YiMin
  16. Nightmares Augur

Nice to see you guys are still going strong over there. was thinking of checking things out. Not sure if you could use this bard, but Millianna could use to sharpen her blades there again.
    Yimin likes this.
  17. Zoso Journeyman

From the perspectives I've read, these aren't the only reasons. There's simply no draw to Brekt vs. FV. Why would anyone come to a server they can't leave when it failed to launch? FV has a bustling economy, raid scene and player base which is much more alluring than Brekt's barren wasteland.
  18. haaaalp Augur

How is it slander? It's 100% correct. Not to mention, which has already been stated, that if you allow people to come to Brekt from FV - Have fun with krono prices. They will be in the millions within a matter of hours.
  19. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

We are getting now between 60-100 people in general chat , what we need now is any raid end game guild brave enough to transfer here , your guild will play for free ! When your the only ones here selling raid gear and coin for pp and krono ...So many from FV want to transfer here , cant think of any reason why they should not be allowed since we have the same rule set ....

YiMin
  20. Yimin Augur

We are getting now between 60-100 people in general chat , what we need now is any raid guild brave enough to transfer here , your guild will play for free ! When your the only ones here selling raid gear and coin for pp and krono ..

YiMin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.