Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostinthemachine Elder

.....Daybreak yer a joke
    kharmelion likes this.
  2. Azzudien Augur

Clearly my fault, have not played in quite awhile so have a few hours and decided to log in. I'mmmmm Soorrrrrrryyyy
  3. Malbro Augur

Soooo, they brought the servers down and now they are up but I still get "A connection to the server could not be reached." What was the reason the game servers were brought down when the log in server is still hosed?
  4. Gio1999 Augur

I'm honestly expecting an XP bonus of some sort - if this was just hardware maintenance then this is pretty silly.

Saying this because I wanted to level tonight and now that's a bit ****ed.
    kharmelion and Tierwyn like this.
  5. Snack Augur

No, the Rhinopocalypse...

btw, Reese hits too hard.
    Tierwyn likes this.
  6. Raisehell Lorekeeper

Reese is like candy compared to some of them T2 named
    Slackmage likes this.
  7. Exaaver Lorekeeper

Week Free I killed my dog today
  8. Whipper Journeyman

I'm pretty annoyed personally, but nothing I can do about it. Just feel like a game with this many people playing it (well not that many compared to many other games) should be maintained better
    toodlem likes this.
  9. Thundastruk Elder

SoE never had this problem just saying! /shrug dbg feed the hamsters some boosters~
  10. toodlem Elder

Pathetic as always. Choose an account, try to log in, and Daybreak switches accounts and then unable to log in. Good God. And all this from a hardware change?
    kharmelion likes this.
  11. Quandoflu New Member

You are kidding, right? I remember multiple down time days, once a week patches, the system being down for multiple days. You are talking about Sony?
    Barton and Tierwyn like this.
  12. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

Just checking in to let you know how big of blundering you are. I'm sure this post will get removed, as Roxly is the DBG version of Joseph Goebbels.

20 years and you haven't figured out how to do this. I'm like the rat in the science experiment, I keep entering my password in trying to get my injection of dopamine, but like the rat- I'm unaware that stimulus has been removed!
    toodlem, Worrak Darkedge and Tierwyn like this.
  13. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Sadly I remember the days of Verant .. . . Patch day, 2 hours, and then about 5 emergency patched for the 24 hours following .. . 15 minute down times, but just when ya get everybody back and started again "The servers are coming down in 5 minutes, plan accordingly". . .
    kharmelion likes this.
  14. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

so what you're saying is.. nothing changed?
    kharmelion likes this.
  15. opsmng New Member

Guess Ill go play Vanguard
  16. OldEQmonk New Member

LEAVE PORTLAND ALONE YOU BASTIDS
  17. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

they already started rioting in Detroit over this. all they needed was a reason.. you gave it to them DBG.. smh..
  18. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Just FYI, the servers are showing as up, but on the servers status page, the last response time for any server other than beta or test was 40 minutes ago.
  19. Bluetangclan New Member

How about some warning. I work 7 days a week, 12 hours a night and wrangled a half night to get a solid 5 or 6 hours in instead of the hour here and hour there I have to normally do. You already burned 5 hours(ok 3 since I was at the gym for two but still)
    Tierwyn likes this.
  20. opsmng New Member

Maybe Soros can pay some of his Volunteers to protest at Daybreak HQ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.