Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hels New Member

Yeah so, a bunch of us managed to get in the game, but now servers are being brought down and from the update, it looks like they have no idea what the actual problem is based on them saying we may still have problems. So what's the point in bringing the servers down exactly?
  2. lovecheese45 New Member

Can't even get to the server select now.
  3. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

Perhaps try doing a system restore to when it last worked right...um, 1999?
    Kianara, Pirlo and Tierwyn like this.
  4. Wepps Journeyman

After 11 hours my guess is it's something very serious affecting the login server.
    Faylon Lonestar likes this.
  5. Wepps Journeyman

Or is it 14 hours.
    Faylon Lonestar likes this.
  6. Kase Augur

Hey all been away a few months and have a new computer.... I get that there's problems with logins but I have a question. When I just installed game on new puter I can get to the Daybreak screen only after fixing problems with resolution settings. Is this the issue everyone is having the "Daybreak" screen before server/character screen, or am I having issues with this new computer still?
  7. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

Idk but I'll be back when I get up for work to see them still being down <3 FQ well my friends, godspeed.
  8. ajschliewe Elder

25 minutes after the annoucement of server reboots, still can't log in. Can't even get to the server select screen
  9. AnzoRagespirit Augur

2 hours, okay thats fine.
    4 hours, mildly irritating.
    6 hours, people are getting frustrated.
    8 hours, okay people are starting to threaten to cancel their 47 played gold accounts.
    10 hours, the SJWs are out for blood, and Portland is on fire.
    14 hours, new world order...nuclear winter has set in and the entire human race has evolved into leather wearing, spiked shoulder, skull helm wearing, road warriors out to kill anything that walks...

good job DBG you brought on the apocalypse.
    Phaolin, Quiliue, Kianara and 3 others like this.
  10. Wepps Journeyman

Yes because it's down right now, there is no way to tell if you are still having that problem yet. You won't be able to get to the server select.
  11. Barton The Mischievous

Sure but just realize that just because you think people should not complain don't mean you're right
    Pirlo and Tierwyn like this.
  12. Kase Augur

OK, thanks Wepps....
  13. That One Guy Augur

Made it to server select... all servers showing Down... hmmmm
  14. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Doesn't
  15. Barton The Mischievous

Don't and Ya'll take that
    Tierwyn and kharmelion like this.
  16. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Do not and You all.

geebus.
  17. Zoso Journeyman

And yet they show as "up" on the website. This shows how trustworthy that information is...
  18. Barton The Mischievous

Meh Ya'll was good enough for Twain and a lot of other writers so.....Now everyone wants to write it Y'all yuck no thanks
    kharmelion likes this.
  19. rexton New Member

blah blah blah, it's been like this for 19 years.... it's nothing new... this is normal
  20. Hels New Member

My guild thought I was joking yesterday when I told them the 2 hour maintenance would be a 20 hour maintenance.
    Metanis, ZoomBox and kharmelion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.