Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidejockey New Member

typical customer service no service. Incompetence working as intended. servers may be fixed and up but the login is jacked up and just gives an error message. One would think the Dev's would try to login and see if their "fix" worked first before saying that the servers are up and ready for login.
  2. Malbro Augur

Getting time out error constantly.
    Chanteren likes this.
  3. DaTzEpIc New Member

all I keep getting is 'error-timeout occurred' been happening for last 30mins
    Chanteren likes this.
  4. lpcg New Member

5. Emmettsdad New Member

ok,so it isn't just me who can't log in... does this always happen... just started yesterday
  6. Zeklen New Member

7. kharmelion Journeyman

2 hour update = 6 hours of downtime. every. single. time.
  8. Chanteren Elder

Ditto.
  9. Danorok New Member

I am also having this issue. I start up the EQ game client, it checks files and shows play. I click that and get a timeout error. Log in again and it's just rinse/repeat on timeouts.
    kharmelion and Chanteren like this.
  10. Chanteren Elder

Even the Launch Pad is slow and buggy.
  11. Stacats New Member

OK, this is getting out of hand, Daybreak needs to FIX the log in sequence and allow people to log in. Been 30 min and still get the "Error - A Time Out has occurred" message after logging in game launcher. Is this because Daybreak took the log in server down and forgot, or refuses, to bring it back up?? I really wish they would get these problems sorted out before giving players false hope that they could actually play the game they are paying for...
    kharmelion likes this.
  12. Chanteren Elder

Server select is still down as of noon PST.
  13. Nightmares Augur

No, this doesn't happen all the time. That being said, it's a bit of a normality on patch / maintenance days. Which are usually 1 Update patch a month and 1-3 maintenance or hot fixes a month, depending on bugs and glitches that find their way to the game.
    But I will say that You never know about their estimated downtime.Basically all we can do is post here to let them know the problem and hope they get it corrected in a timely fashionable manner.
    I would like to say to the Devs, GMs, and CS people that while I'm not fond of the direction DB has gone with Customer service or some of it's decisions, I'm grateful you guys are around to keep this game going. ( Even though I'm stuck here waiting on the login server to get fixed...) ROFL
    Exaaver likes this.
  14. Photo New Member

do the DEL even read these posts?
  15. Exaaver Lorekeeper

looks like a hard no
  16. Herf Augur

Oh come on peeps, at this point it's so normal it's expected. It's funny! :)

17. kharmelion Journeyman

expecting garbage and receiving garbage does not make it OK that it is garbage.
  18. dupliciti Journeyman

Still unable to log in. Still getting the Error message after the patcher.
  19. Angre Augur

Its 2:08PM CST and login server is still down
  20. Drakang Augur

Most likely to many all trying to log in at once now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.