Live Update Bugs: 9/19/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Aanuvane Augur

This is not a bug - it has always been this way and has been reported as intentional.
  2. maxwell Lorekeeper

Servers are green but there is a bug; trying to log in cannot connect to servers
  3. Rickate Augur

Antonius.Nasch tells #Antonius.general, 'Wts Skyreach and Skypiercer pst'
    Antonius.Trainer tells #Antonius.general, 'wtb golden sage's EM earring for 8 krono'
    Antonius.Nasch tells #Antonius.general, 'wts Skypiercer pst'
    Antonius.Jutan tells #Antonius.general, 'WTB any RoS armor drops, 100k a piece'

I can click the links and see the Skyreach and Skypiercer, ;list says You are not on any channels, the messages are not appearing in the chat box where chat channel messages would go prior to the crash. right click - Filters and Chat Channel is greyed out. I was in Antonius.general when the servers crashed, I did not join any channels when I logged on after the crash. Character is Firiona.Annieversary
  4. Password1234 Augur

IDK if this is new, but the geometry in the Demiplane of Decay is extremely buggy. In the Remnants of the Darkseer area I regularly get sent under the world when a mob summons me. I thought it was just in the tunnel, but even out in the open I end up having to CoH group members up from under the floor when the get summoned.

I also got another Cloth Cap in Tempest Temple the other day.
  5. Starkxx Journeyman

Forage is still borked. This is upon loading into the game and button stays greyed out. Relogging fixes it but still annoying either way.

[Fri Oct 05 07:24:37 2018] You are not currently assigned to an adventure.
    [Fri Oct 05 07:24:42 2018] Autojoining channels...
    [Fri Oct 05 07:24:42 2018] Channels: 1=General(123)
    [Fri Oct 05 07:24:42 2018] Welcome to EverQuest!
    [Fri Oct 05 07:24:42 2018] You have entered The Lesser Faydark.
    [Fri Oct 05 07:24:49 2018] You must wait longer before you can forage.

[Fri Oct 05 14:34:55 2018] You are not currently assigned to an adventure.
    [Fri Oct 05 14:35:00 2018] Autojoining channels...
    [Fri Oct 05 14:35:00 2018] Channels: 1=General(173)
    [Fri Oct 05 14:35:00 2018] Welcome to EverQuest!
    [Fri Oct 05 14:35:00 2018] You have entered The Lesser Faydark.
    [Fri Oct 05 14:35:08 2018] You must wait longer before you can forage.
  6. Barton The Mischievous

Deputy Fozon and Deputy Heepo the Parcel Merchants in RV , Vanish for periods of time then reappear and not like run off after an ogre vanish just gone
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Heroic Adventure Jacyll's Jailbreak. Bertoxx server.

First character in group to zone in:

[Sat Oct 06 17:13:24 2018] You say, 'ready'
    [Sat Oct 06 17:13:25 2018] Ambassador Crizlyna says, 'Best of luck to you, Baadby. And do try to avoid hurting as many of our allies as you can. We may need them later.'
    [Sat Oct 06 17:13:26 2018] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    [Sat Oct 06 17:14:06 2018] You have entered bixiewarfront_errand_1161102082.

Second character in group to zone in:

[Sat Oct 06 17:13:31 2018] You say, 'ready'
    [Sat Oct 06 17:13:32 2018] Ambassador Crizlyna says, 'Best of luck to you, Jenxy. And do try to avoid hurting as many of our allies as you can. We may need them later.'
    [Sat Oct 06 17:13:33 2018] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    [Sat Oct 06 17:14:04 2018] You have entered Bixie Warfront: Heroic Adventure.

To make clear, the "You have entered..." zone names are not correct for at least one of these.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Update to my post above about " You have entered bixiewarfront_errand_1161102082". It appears that it is the task leader that gets the numbers, not the first to enter the instance, as I just got another task here and found out the leader got it and not the first to say, "ready".
  9. Karmana New Member

/assist on
    Only allows the Auto attack portion to work when using /assist <name>

It will not work with /assist main.

Not sure when this was introduced but I have only recently gone back to melee dps and it is annoying to lose 2 lines of macro or have to keep changing the name of tank.
    Denial_Sinfae likes this.
  10. Allayna Augur

Moving from Crypt Robbers to Drusella's Vault Raid. The door was locked....again, had to drop raid and re-clear.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

We had to Sunday night as well.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

maybe its depent on which NPC was the thief not triggering the unlock? We had C and it worked fine.

Anything common in those times when it fails to unlock?
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Possible. Ours was D
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Universal chat is not working on AB.
  15. svann Augur

In The Battle for Rivervale, the final hail guy Thistlebrush is not on find, not on track, and even /tar Thistlebrush does not work to help find him.
  16. Brohg Augur

"Talendor's nostrils flair and flame." -- probably "flare"

[Fri Oct 12 10:51:42 2018] Talendor's raises his tail to strike.

Probably just "Talendor raises"
  17. Brohg Augur

the Shadow Flames effect in Talendor mission/raid splashes across the screen for everyone, but only messages the targeted players

the emote "A dark flame begins to burn you." is sent to the targeted players (appears in the log)
    "Nexona ignites a tiny dark flame on Player1, Player2, and Player3." only appears in the log of those three targeted players, right alongside the former message, and doesn't appear in the log of anyone else. This feels like a bug, like the centerscreen callout should also be in logs under the Event Messages filter.
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Violator-Bristlebane New Member

/consent and auto consent guild members/party members is broken. Whenever my toons die, no matter how I try to pass consent to drag the corpse, I am told I do not have consent to drag said corpse. Very frustrating when I can drag my puller’s corpse, should he die.
  19. svann Augur

You should just set that in options. First thing I do when creating a new character. Didnt even know there was a command to do it.
  20. Drewie Augur

The Witch's Wish task from Cikdew in South Karana is still broken. One can get the task, but she doesn't give any item even though she says "take this with you", and the first task step just says "Hi!" with no further explanation.