Should we be worried?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brunlin, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Frogmancer Augur

Listen, you...
    Roxxlyy and Denial_Sinfae like this.
  2. Duhbeast Augur

Isn't the announcement an announcement of the live video day? So even when it's announced, we don't know what it's all about for a month or so?
  3. Tucoh Augur

I just got off the phone with firionia vie, she said the expansion is delayed until March
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Noooooooooooo
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

Guess it'll be the worst expansion since CoTF in that case
    Frogmancer likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Patience :)
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm trying to be patient but it's just so dang frustrating. EQ 2 gets all the info and all the attention but the game that made the company and helps keep it around gets the least amount of attention and least amount of resources out of all of them. At least it seems that way to me.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. So Happy Augur

If this is what worries you in your life I am very happy for you.
  9. bbanz Elder

It is strange to keep the date of the announcement as a surprise.
  10. svann Augur

Maybe they should announce when they expect to announce?
  11. Febb Augur

Possibly waiting to iron out some details on the announcement to make sure there are no screw ups.
  12. Hekaton Augur

yeah because this company has never screwed up o_O
  13. Febb Augur

Agreed, I've never seen them make a mistake, quite flawless. I'm sure you have never made any mistakes either, we live in a flawless world.

[IMG]
  14. Hekaton Augur

you don't know my life but for some reason you figured out i was perfect
  15. Lonestar Elder

Dear Oracle, Clearly I can not interpret your messages. This has caused me much grief and a sore index finger due to excessive clicking. Must learn your language before I start guessing again.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Casting some nordic runes they say the announcement will come soon.
    Casting some shamanic bones say the same thing.
    The magic 8 ball says "Signs point to yes"
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

A bit odd that we’re pass the 1 week interval for EQ2’s letter. I just want to use a Gorowyn Lantern.

I guess the delay is largely due to the 10% off membership purchase bug.

I am also guessing we will get at least 1 thread about someone who just purchased RoS at full price today and missed out on the 50% discount.

Edit: Not sure if any players play both EQ1 and EQ2, where EQ2’s time-intensive Ascendant Class looks like a full-time job, which is the rationale behind staggered announcement aimed at preventing the cannibalization of sales. (Staggered released date, however, is justifiable as both teams can focus on one game).
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. snailish Augur

Not sure how many play both games... but it does make sense to give them their own space on the calendar.

Kind of like how fabled season, hardcore heritage, new prog server launch, next Quarm server event, next expac, various holidays and bonuses, hopefully an event leading into the expac and such should all be (in theory) spread out as bumps up where ever the login population would otherwise dip.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm hoping for a January release rather than a December release, the longer we wait for the announcement the more likely we are of a later release. I'd rather have had a November release, but it is too late for that.

Middle of December release last year was a nightmare for us and Mission/Raid NPC not being availble for weeks was not good for groups or raids trying to progress.

All the silence has got me wondering if they are looking at a March release to coinside with the anniversary....
  20. Metanis Bad Company

The bean counters will scream if they can't book the revenue in 2018. Even if it means a 12/31 release.