Live Update Bugs: 9/19/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Cascading Theft of Defense for SKs had the hit count removed, but it's still dropping seemingly after the same number of hits:

[Mon Sep 17 22:20:37 2018] You feel your theft of defense continue to cascade around you.

[Mon Sep 17 22:20:39 2018] The cascading theft of defense fades.

The buff you get is 2 minutes long. It lasted 2 seconds.
  2. Slightofhand New Member

Which will be when?
  3. Ghubuk Augur

It still has a max it will absorb.
  4. Piemastaj Augur

Likely Oct 17th or 24th depending on which week they decide for the Test patch. Unfortunately, this patch did not appear to break anything so the likelihood of a patch before then seems unlikely. Need to just block the buff for a month and hope the 25% increase will be worth it afterwards.

Patch day so good!
    Vdidar likes this.
  5. Denial_Sinfae Augur

/blush

You right.
  6. Tylon New Member

Is having all the HOT zone kill quests on the same timer a new feature or a bug? Last night I completed the lvl 80 kill quest and then went to get the 85 quest and was locked out.
  7. svann Augur

Always been like that. Get as many as you want all at once because as soon as you finish one you cant get anymore.
  8. Stephsanity Augur

I have to say thx for the quick patch and return of my guilds anchors and no bringing of servers down for a repatch this month great job guys
    klanderso likes this.
  9. MonsterAnimal New Member

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but since the patch, it seems like tells over a certain character limit aren't going through. If I try to send 1 long tell it doesn't go through to the person, but if I break it up in to several smaller ones it works fine.
  10. Hludwolf Developer

Krono are tradeable again on live now.

The marketplace all access discount is taking effect, but is not showing currently and we are working on a fix. (You can see the discount, but only after purchasing something in the marketplace, and it resets if you log off and on again currently).
    Gyurika Godofwar and Bobbybick like this.
  11. ptah Augur

So I see the krono are tradeable again.. how about 500 db cash for sub? I relogged and not seeing the all access yet.. nor am going buy blind.
  12. smash Augur

Ooops. forget this, did not notice the post above
  13. Password1234 Augur

The game window closes if I alt+tab while zoning. Never happened before the patch, but every time I'm zoning into an instance now and I alt+tab the game window disappears and I have to reload the launcher and start the game up again.
  14. Falern New Member

Using a multi-bind against two hotkeys (regular numbers 9+0 in this case), having a clickable item in one slot (cleric epic 2) and an AA ability in the second slot (div arb) no longer works - the multi-bind will trigger the clickie but never look at the AA. Worked reliably pre-patch.

Burst/Beacon of Life failed to go off a few times also when clicked (manually, not autokeyed), if I had to guess it was after casting a spell and before spell gems recycled (haven't had the chance to test this yet). Casting seemed sluggish fairly regularly also. Could be lag related but saw no other symptoms (located in Australia with ping meter sitting on a relative constant ~220ms at the time).

Fal.
  15. Terces New Member

I've noticed a pretty decent decrease in dps for my pet when I trigger impudent influence on the factor of about half dps. Instead of hitting more consistently for the damage due to the pet boost instead it's once in awhile and most of the other hits are what it hits normally without the pet boost.

Also I noticed that there seems to a large decrease in the critting rate of spells for my sk on all fronts as well as more and more partial resists for HT on named mobs none of which these were listed in the patch notes unless this was done earlier than this patch. I parsed my melee only and it seemed to be on par with the change and didn't seem to be of much of a nerf, but when it came to adding my spell casting to the mix there was a significant loss of dps from casting as opposed to before the patch and it seems like I hardly crit anymore.
  16. Zunnoab Augur

Raids are point blank broken.

End of Empire meteor rings are borderline useless since they go out of sync with the meteors, not uncommon to have meteors explode almost at the same time as the rings appearing, and we even had meteors go off separate times.

Atrebe was so lagged we had to not even touch adds until almost all were up, because the event was already so broken it could reset before all adds come into camp, both for the first and second waves.

Kar`Zok didn't even drop the shields despite the cold guys being hammered with the fire ae at long distance for a long time.

This is a very, very serious issue. I hope the devs are aware of just how broken raids are due to the severe lag issues.

This isn't the time to be making T2 RoS harder when it's already a huge obstacle to surmount. Existing events MUST be fixed please. I will compile better info if I can, but I suspect it's all related to the extreme lag lately.

Humorous effect of the broken raid scripting:
    On the Atrebe event, after dissolving the aura with enough running into it, some 20+ sec later people would get teleported back to the aura and flung out. That is how bad it is.
  17. Windance Augur

Guild did Kar'Zok tonight and found the frost guys did not drop shields for us either. I didn't notice any abnormal lag.
  18. Daft New Member

Wizard rain spells on Phinigel are only casting 2 out of their 3 waves on all Mark of the Mighty mobs in North Temple of Veeshan. I have not seen it affect mobs in any other zone, and the rains correctly cast all 3 waves on non-MOTM mobs.

I can confirm all 3 wizard rains (Prexus, Solusek, Druzil) were only casting two out of three waves on Vulak, Lady Nev, Jorellag, Vyemm, Feshlak, Dagarn, Mirenella, Koi, etc. The third wave never casts, and it is reducing wizard damage on these mobs by 1/3.
  19. Tesen New Member

First and foremost, spell casting seems sluggish + spells are resisting way more

As far as raids go, they broke...a lot.

Anguish:
    Keldovan: all pit mobs that spawn during the event are now linked in aggro to Keldovan
    Jelvan Event: slow is now impossible on Tanto/Tantu, before it would land after full tash/malo debuffs
  20. Tesen New Member