All to Scale - How many drakes must I kill?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Raccoo, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Raccoo Augur

Down to just needing azure drake. Killed 16 so far, just tonight. Still no update. Seems to take a lot for each update. Is there any trick?
  2. Dreadmore Augur

That one seems pretty random. One of those update-on-random-kill-of-some-enemy-type ones. Just gotta keep going at it. I went in with three people and we all killed the same thing, but it took us half an hour total for the last guy to get his last one to update even though the rest of us were already done.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Random kills are the worst and having done that particular quest for 13 of my own toons and helping several friends it has been the worst of them all. Hang in there, you'll get it. The other 2 are straight forward kills.
  4. Conq Augur

You're gonna love the swim around in the lava until you get 2 emotes quest!
    Conq
    Dreadmore likes this.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

That second lava swim? First try, three minutes. Second try, TWO HOURS. Third try, literally five seconds. Yuck
  6. Raccoo Augur

I tried several different things for this, tried doing the most damage, tried getting the kill shot, then tried moloing with merc only in zone, and finally got it.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

For myself most get their update just sitting there not touching any mob. I didnt want to ruin faction on any other toons beside my main who lost faction doing raids.