BREKT IS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Pretty fun server; friendly folks and room to explore!

I agree that server transfers to the server should be free . . . at least until/unless it hits a set amount of activity.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Miss_Jackie like this.
  3. jeskola pheerie

So Brekt is exactly like FV?
    Yimin and Felicite like this.
  4. Yimin Augur

Almost the same , but no role playing and unlike FV you can speak what ever language you like !

YiMin
  5. Yimin Augur

To answer some asked question here you go

1) Is Brekt a role playing server ? No its not , but you can if you like !
    2) Does Brekt only go to lvl 70 ? No its a 110 server!
    3) Is it like FV ? Yes and no ! Unlike FV you can use any language you like ,common is used here , but you are free to use any language you like , also Brekt has the same rule set as FV for no trade items .
    4) How is the market on Brekt ?The market here is just starting so no one has cornered it in anything as far as i have seen ..
    5) What do Krono sell for ?No Idea I don't see them for sale here !
    6) Is there a raid guild on Brekt for ROS , No there is no raid guild for ROS content atm !
    7) Is there older raids being beaten ? Yes ! But its from 4 exp ago befor ROF .

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Yimin Augur

Brekt is a free trade server meaning you can buy raid loot and raid coin here , be the only raid guild on the server and corner the market :D !

YiMin
  7. Yimin Augur

No you can not leave Brekt once you come here !

YiMin
  8. Yimin Augur

Sometimes its as low as 20 people ,This is why we want free transfers here like Zek has , with a whole raid guild here Brekt could be easy as popular as FV

YiMin
  9. Jalelorf Augur

Cool. Crimson Tempest will be right over.
    Yimin likes this.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

2 reasons. 1) Not everyone uses general chat. 2) Not everyone is aware of Brekt. If Daybreak took more time to communicate with players, the server would gain more people. Just sayin'.
  11. Funk Augur

As far as the server gaining a legit raiding scene I don't think it will happen. There were some people that attempted to get that started when the server was changed to Brekt from Quarm and it just didn't take off due to low numbers. It was unfortunate because some people moved characters there and now they are stuck on a dead server.

The better option I think is to allow transfer tokens to be purchased on Brekt so paying customers can move to FV and actually have a chance at raiding.
    Critt likes this.
  12. Yimin Augur

Brekt needs an economy DBG needs to allow free transfer here like they have done for Zek , but unlike FV people should be allowed to transfers off Brekt using a transfer token !!! This would be the server all raiders would transfer to to sell their raid loot and transfer back if they choose to in 30 days ....

YiMin
  13. Yimin Augur

We will welcome any raid guild on Brekt

YiMin
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

As long as you are 1 of those 20, Yimin, Brekt must be a truly great place indeed.

Best wishes!
  15. Yimin Augur

Brekt is awesome server just needs a raid guild as an officer of one of the two guilds that beat Quarm on the race to defeat OMM , I can assure you many players here have alot of talent in raiding ..And yes the people here make it a great place ...

YiMin
    Miss_Jackie and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  16. Tankks New Member

They need to open up transfers between FV and Brekt. Would help out a lot on both sides
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yimin like this.
  17. Yimin Augur

Yes also allow Zek in on the action ! But id really prefer allowing free transfers to Brekt and payed ones off it ....

YiMin
  18. Risiko Augur

nevermind. I searched and figured out info about the Brekt server. I had no idea they had turned that event server in to a FV-like server.
  19. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

If I could move some of my toons from FV to Brekt I would. Especially if it was free.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  20. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Less toxic people too. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.