Please fix mitigation for Warriors

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by shep569, Sep 8, 2018.

1. shep569 Journeyman

I think its getting rather old being 400k hp, 8500 mitigation and 3400 Evasion and getting a beat down from 2 mobs now.. back when Warriors at 105 could manage 6-10 mobs w/o a disc, and the first 2 weeks of RoS... PLEASE RESOLVE THIS or I am leaving this game for good.

You said leave /Feedback here
    SO please try not to delete my Thread this time. Thanks
  2. haaaalp Augur

oooooh, another "ragequit if something doesn't happen" post. I want that yummy raid gear, thanks!
  3. Elskidor Augur

I prefer reading the rage quit remarks over the lame "Can I have your stuff?" generic response.
  4. shep569 Journeyman

well @haaalp I figure after 16 years of Faithful gaming and noticeable nerfs Im pretty sure I reserve the right to Let these Daybreak Developers know how I feel when "THEY" break things. Im pretty sure, we the players didn't break the system? You're an idiot w/ your rage-quit bs.. lol

I have raid gear, and yet i was tanking better w/o Raid gear on and 5 levels lower... lol. Imagine my surprise when that happened, Oh wait - Blame the player is your fix.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

I'm curious to know if other warriors have had this same experience, Chad
    And not just their perception, but with some hard numbers from parsing or something
  6. Bigfan Augur

I get so upset tanking 12 mobs, why can't I do 16 or 20?!

Warriors are fine.
    Drogba likes this.
  7. Password1234 Augur

What broke with warrior mitigation?
  8. Xenze Elder

Mobs scaled a bit better this xpac, that’s all. Players asked for harder mobs, and when they get harder mobs, you get these threads.
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Manage your discs better or else. That's pretty much the message as a warrior I got with ROS. I don't mind.
  10. menown Augur

Tanking 6-10 NPCs without a disc should not be the norm, ever. Tank DPS being as high as it is with riposte damage while tanking is too high right now too.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Yimin like this.
  11. NeverPayForLag Augur

You are not serious, are you?