Test Update 09/05/18 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 4, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
  2. Dzarn Developer

As was posted in the other thread, this early Test update was done so we can get more time and attention on some changes to how spells are cast.

Due to the fact that only 'some' of the full patch was pushed to Test at this time there are a number of known issues that will be fixed in the full Test update that don't need to be reported.

Known issues that will be fixed in the full Test update:
    1. Spell descriptions on rain spells aren't showing the proper duration.
    2. The Shadowknight AA ability 'Presence of Fear' cannot be toggled off.
    3. Hotkeys that are intended to change name currently do not do so.
    4. Inconsistent UI sound volume as compared to other sounds.

Thanks!
  3. Draxton New Member

Not sure how new the bug is but I noticed the Bard AA ability Rallying Solo does not increase a bard’s endurance Regen as stated. When I look at the stats screen and hit rallying solo I see my mana Regen stat increase but there is no change to the endurance Regen stat.
  4. Sazarac New Member

Don't know if this is specific to test or not but grimling forrest appears to be spawning version 1.0 making beastlord 1.0 and 2.0 epics impossible. There's no PH for the grimling colonel nor general for the 2.0 and the mini events for the 1.0 copper medal of war don't function correctly in the old zone. I did the scout hussman raid for 2 hours today after patch up and it never ended. Additionally, there's a spot i bugged in game that has 90ish grimlings spawning on top of eachother in the caves to acrylia caverns.