Account to account transfer

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Moak, May 30, 2018.

1. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Any update?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Here's the Update

3. Nifty Slacker Augur

I'm anxiously awaiting an ETA. It's driving me nuts that my necro is on my paladins account. They need to meet each other.

Edit: I bet Daybreak is in crunchtime right now, making the next expansion and testing it to release before the end of the year. I'm just crossing my fingers, hoping everything goes well and we can get acct. transfers around the same time also.
    Dreadmore likes this.
  4. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Friend told me he was able to acct -> acct xfer recently. Confirm/Deny sevices working?
  5. Dreadmore Augur

Eh, https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230627407-EverQuest-Character-Transfer-Instructions

Still says:

6. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Thank you for the insight Mr. Dreadmore - clearly I lack the intellectual capacity to log into support and review whats still their official statement. Afterall, Everquest has never left dated information up, provided bad information, or remained silent on a fix. Yes what was i thinking? Back to my question - anyone else tried and had success recently?
  7. Conq Augur

I have 2 or 3 characters on ancillary accounts that I would love to transfer to 2 or 3 of my main All Access accounts. I can only afford 6 Gold with latest expansions, so my extra druid, enchanter and necro would go the 6 main accounts. Wait, that would mean less $$ for Daybreak since I would still only have 6 accounts, 6 subscriptions, 6 expansions to be purchased. Thought I'd help, it's not helping. Sorry.
    Conq
    Not Sorry.
  8. Dreadmore Augur

Eh, https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230627407-EverQuest-Character-Transfer-Instructions

Still says:

Nifty Slacker likes this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

But what if I want it to say something else?
  10. Password1234 Augur

I know your friend has an uncle who works for Nintendo says it's possible, but if a thread full of people saying that they want to do it and haven't been able to for a long time isn't good enough for you then just try it yourself and see what happens, dude, I don't know what to tell you.
  11. Tesen New Member

Roxxlyy, can you please push for this ASAP? It has been down for over seven months and I think the community is tired of waiting.
    The update back in March 2018 was nice to see that you were only a couple months away.
    The update in May 2018 from you was nice to see that it was being put on the to-do list again.
    It's been 3 months again and I cannot stomach another update in August (barely any time left to do so), that you may be theory crafting the chance that it could be brought up at the next monthly developer meeting. Please put this on the top of the list. Slow quarter? Think of the profits from people buying station cash for tokens!
    Dreadmore likes this.
  12. IceCometAncient New Member

Honestly, I have done this in the past and have been waiting for months to do it again. I have two accounts that are paid yearly and one that is not but would be if I could still transfer characters.

The fees to transfer multiple characters and an all access account added to the current two is within the purview of real income.

If this is not a reality before my two accounts come due in early 2019, it is doubtful I will renew. I have no desire to level up from 1 or even 85 and grind for months on end to obtain 28K AAs per character and associated mercenary AAs. It's not a threat, it's just the reality of the situation.
    Dreadmore likes this.
  13. Tintaglia Elder

I'm just curious. Did the means to do the account to account server transfers just disappear? Did Smed take it with him? Or was it proprietary Sony property, and they kept it when DBG came around. I mean, it worked before, what happened to make it stop working after the company changed hands? Or is it simply a case of they don't know HOW to do it, because the guy that did know, got fired in one of the many rounds of layoffs over the years.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It started having problems soon after they officially stopped supporting windows xp and vista in February of 2017. It had more and more problems up until July of 2017 and finally gave up the ghost in November. I think something with the game mechanics needs the older windows versions.
  15. Osco Journeyman

Fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it, FIX IT, fix it, fix it, Holy Cow!!! FIX IT!!!
    Dreadmore likes this.
  16. Snack Augur

Is the new expansion going to have a "Plane of Account to Account Transfer?" Please?
  17. Dreadmore Augur

Needs to be associated with a god or demigod
  18. Jinpo New Member

+1
    I have a Pally on Torv on my 17 year old account that'd I may like to transfer to a new account, since multi-boxing isn't frowned upon like it used to be. I don't want to lose my Vet AAs.

If money is tight, why not outsource it? Or crowd-source? It's just a stored SQL procedure, no?
  19. rodain10 New Member

it would be nice to see an official update posted on the EQ support page or forums.
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

Vet aa claim/flag won't be lost in your scenario, but you will only have as many vet aa as the target account is eligible for (not necessarily the same number as you have now on the pally).

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230627407-EverQuest-Character-Transfer-Instructions

"Characters that have been flagged to receive Veteran Rewards maintain this flag, however, as these rewards are based on the age of the account, your character may gain or lose abilities depending upon the Veteran Reward level of the account the character has been moved to."