The 'Guess next expansion & features' Game!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The number of times housing items have gone missing, not many trust the housing system anymore.

My housing items are currently sat in my loot overflow, until I hear they have resolved all the housing issues and they are not going to vanish again.
  2. Sobmre Augur

LDON 2.0 set in planes of power.

/em Drops Mic
  3. Sancus Augur

Wild guess, but I don't think I've seen this suggested and I'd like to have it in writing on the off chance it happens:

Gnome Memorial Mountain gets released in the fall/early winter, and actual PoP 2.0 is released in March. This allows them to have more time working on the expansion and still get out some new content earlier (perhaps with some spells/AAs/whatever).

It probably won't happen because they need the revenue from expansions to count for 2018, but other than that it would make some sense.
  4. Venau Augur

Type 5's can now be purchased with raid currency......
  5. Cleaver Augur

How about there are better type 5s for raid currency only :)
  6. Venau Augur

I don't mind the idea at all. The only thing that may prevent it is the devs have already calculated the stat gains for each type of gear for the next expansion. It might cause them to have to rework the raid gear....bring it down a notch maybe...so the raid type 5's wouldn't power us up a bit much.

Overall I'm just in favor of allowing people to spend their raid currency on more items. If group mission currency can buy us augs.....why shouldn't raid currency? Raid currency is supposedly worth more than group, etc.
  7. smash Augur

Do not agree on type 5 augs that raiders can get (i can get), it would just widen the gap between raider/none raiders too much.

Todays type 5 both can get.
    xcitng likes this.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

I think bards will become knights as well.
  9. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

When will we get a teaser for the next expansion? And hopefully an pre-release event? :)
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Well, EQ II just got theirs so hopefully soon for us as well.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. svann Augur

Last year announce was on Sept 20, same day as patch.
    So Im predicting an announcement next Wed Sept 19.

And Ill hazard another guess - Meldraths Mansion.
  12. Madmax1939 Lorekeeper

Next wednesday would work nicely for me as I am stuck at work camp until tuesday. I can still log in at night with a vpn but its laggy and after a 12 hour day i am pretty tired anyway. My nephew got my interest peaked again into Everquest, he used to watch me play as a little kid. I would love to catch a sale or pre order. My fingers are crossed!!!
  13. smash Augur

They should come with a real seller.

The real expensive expansion special is that all your chars on the account will get the group progression as you do them. Do the prog on 1 char all your level 110 chars get it.

They do however not get the achievements.

You need to do progression as normal but it is only needed to do it 1 time.

Another reward could be a 1time claim where you get Alll the aa up to and included EoK.

Or key ring for transportation devices which reduces reuse by 50% if reuse is 72 min if below that the thing is 25%.

First thing is top priority.
    Daedly likes this.
  14. Gnomereaper Augur

Bards are a scout class, which includes Ranger and Rogue. They're also a "face" or "leader" class which tend to be Enchanters and to an extent Rogues.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  15. IblisTheMage Augur

Just kidding :)
  16. IblisTheMage Augur

Claim your victories, oh ye profets...
  17. Venau Augur

I'm willing to stake my reputation on the fact that this next expansion will be centered around Omens of War............:confused::oops:
  18. Elskidor Augur

Still possible..

I dig it
  19. Risiko Augur

Hmmm... your reputation just took a hit it would seem :p
    Yinla and Sancus like this.
  20. Venau Augur

Hahaha! At least someone "got it"