Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Glykus Journeyman

Instance spawning from AoC's on Coirnav is screwed up; couldn't spawn an instance either 2 raids for Sky and only spawned 1 instance in two for Hate. This didn't happen on Friday for Trak or VP.
  2. Gronns Lorekeeper

Had the AoC issue on Coirnav again gettin a DZ for Trak today. Please review this before Velious release.
  3. Portheos New Member

Bard song Sathir's Insult Rk II has a mana usage issue. It reduces mana by the correct amount initially, then hits the mana pool one or two more times.
  4. Malbro Augur

Neighborhoods down again on Luclin.
  5. Drakang Augur

Requesting raid Fell Foliage on Rathe took about 20 minutes for the instance to finally come up.
  6. Drakang Augur

Diamond issue is counting down. Freaked me out at first when I thought the first person grabbed 6. Then realized the number counts down which really is kind of useless.
  7. Portheos New Member

Disregard.

8. Indian New Member

Login issues appear to have been resolved.posted by Hludwolf, Thursday at 12:06 AM

this is incorrect. Still attempting to log into the game. it is going on 15 minutes and I still have not seen the character select screen

Quaand
  9. Nniki Augur

Besides the rampant issue with instances, I noticed if I tried camping (just regular /camp) after requesting an instance and getting the message "The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here.", the client would silently crash to the desktop after completing the countdown. I repeated this at least three times today. I'm not sure if time has anything to do with it, but the times I camped were always after about 10 minutes or so of waiting to see if that would have any affect on the instances I requested.
  10. Tesen New Member

All instances - Tipt, Vxed, Anguish, etc - are near impossible to get without spam clicking or using say to ask for the instance.
    All of my accounts are now flagged as spam. Can a dev please check the amount of accounts flagged over the weekend for spam and fix them? I have been playing for a very long time and never had my accounts flagged until this weekend :eek:!
  11. Lianeb Augur

Skeleton and Ghost adds during "Sathir Line" Raid don't appear to be Rare or Boss, but are immune to any gravitate
    Allayna and Sashnia like this.
  12. Inagaki Elder

Please check/clarify if only heal spells with hate override values have been modified. Or if all heal spells have been modified to a certain degree.

I found out my lvl 103 cleric merc is being summoned not just from casting Reforming Splash Rk.II (AE heal spell that has been blocked on me and pet) but from simple heals like Ardent Light Rk.II and Spiritual Remedy Rk.II.

Situation - Mage lvl 101 Air Pet tanking two light blues. lvl 103 Cleric Merc with maxed Subtle Magic AA on Balanced Stance. If Cleric Merc casts Ardent Light Rk.II or Spiritual Remedy Rk.II on pet, the 2nd light blue that is on pet will summon Merc. This never happened before this patch.

So is the AE heal spell nerf erroneously affecting normal heal spells as well? It's possible this is only amplified by a "merc + pet on 2+ mobs" situation.
  13. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

Everytime my bard uses his Sonic Disturbance AA ability ( it's maxed ) he also casts fading memories immediately after negating the pull abilities with using the AA. It does this on the first cast then if i wait till it pops up again it doesn't do it on the second cast.

It didn't do this until this most recent patch and is extremely annoying and frustrating.

EDIT: Happening with Boastful Bellow as well. The initial casting fading memories gets triggered then when the secondary effect goes off it pulls from the damage.
  14. xcitng Augur

yes, please check this.
  15. Stephsanity Augur

How do you fix your PoP flags through repeating a raid when Maelin won't fix the flag for you cause he is broken? Will repeating a flag you already did work? Or will you hail and nothing? Can you fix Maelin to unfork flags like he is suppose to pls?
    xcitng likes this.
  16. niente Developer

It looks like this broke when aura damage reporting was added. It was only half implemented (detrimental auras report damage), the healing part has yet to be done and the messaging for bard regen auras should reappear at that time.

Thanks for the report, will look into this.
  17. Nniki Augur

Are you trying to pull chokidai dogs? They cast Chokidai Fade.

Otherwise, I'd watch your Fading Memories button to see if you are activating it inadvertently.
    svann likes this.
  18. Karmana New Member

I have tried all variations of chat filters on but I am unable to get the Fire Pet Spells to show damage. I can see it casting but nothing is showing in filters.

If it makes a difference it is the 58 Fire pet. All pet options are on show and tried all other spells on as well including NPC but nothing except his cast message shows.

Thanks
  19. Brohg Augur

the cast-on-other message for rogue discipline Skorpikis Blade (86294-86296) should be "Someone applies a long-lasting poison to yourtheir weapons."

The rogue self buff Aggravated Fellstrike (56327-56329) ought not describe the rogue as the "victim of frantic stabs" to other players. The cast-on-self message is "You stab frantically at your foe.", so the cast-on-other message should likely be "Soandso stabs frantically at their foes."
  20. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Maybe it's reporting the same way player characters DD is done? Are you standing away from the mob? Maybe you're too far away. If you haven't already try standing next to the mob your pet is nuking.