Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Ghubuk Augur

Would be nice if all illusions were able to be blocked on mercs.
  2. Denial_Sinfae Augur

The implementation of the looted from a stack looks funny. It's counting down backwards? Also, the last looter took both of the 2 remaining diamonds and you can't really tell.

According to the current text, we had 20 diamonds drop on Goro (we didn't).

[Sun Aug 19 00:25:29 2018] --Taurohtar has looted 6 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
    [Sun Aug 19 00:25:33 2018] --Taurohtar has looted 5 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
    [Sun Aug 19 00:26:13 2018] --Dustman has looted 4 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
    [Sun Aug 19 00:26:16 2018] --Dustman has looted 3 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
    [Sun Aug 19 00:26:41 2018] --Ceyliannae has looted 2 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
    svann likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Since the Unlock of TBS on the Phinigel Server I have been doing the Access Missions for Solteris multiple times.

Every so often the final room of task 8 (Stop the Ritual) will spawn double everything, two Empresses & 2 of each Lich, my group tried various pull & de-aggro methods to see if we could reset the encounter & see if that would de-pop the second spawn but nothing was working that we tried, meaning that we had cleared our way there only to have to drop & redo the instance.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

I second this! Some of us have spent lots of real money or in game plat to get special mercs only to have them all be werewolves now.
  5. svann Augur

6. Aurmoon Augur

Doing POP progression on live server (for Artisan's Prize) and I am also blocked due to this. Absolutely no response to "new lore" or any variation. :(
  7. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Not sure what Tome vendor is missing in Crescent Reach but there used to be 4 sitting vendors around the outside of the masters tent, now only 3.
  8. Drakang Augur

Agree that the change to mindless hatred is horrible. Took away a tool used often on lower level mobs.
  9. Drakang Augur

Appreciate making Glyphs relevant again but the cost for the highest rank is way to high.
  10. Craith Leviathan New Member

Sorry should have mentioned that in post. The issue is on Agnarr.
  11. OrchardField Journeyman

SO I read patch notes that says archery will now rarely break root, and people have said they are getting it one out of 10 mobs. I'm getting it 1 out of 2.5-3 mobs. Unless I at least double headshot (quick death for mob) the odds are that root will break early. I can deal with this, but the number of mobs that are resisting blusterbolt is extremely high now. Nothing about that in patch notes. Is it just a bad coupe of days on the RNG or is anyone else noticing a lot more resists on blusterbolt or a much higer rate of root breaking (to be fair, vinelash seems to break far less than the root associated with blusterbolt, which both gets resisted and gets broken early)
  12. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

I actually found http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html useful in figuring out what flags i was missing before getting to those frustrations.
  13. Rondor Augur

Specifically the vendor "Teabsrold" is now sitting behind the wall outside the tent, instead of inside. It seems that the tent was reshaped in this patch. (Amilan and Feisten are sitting inside the tent, while Teabsrold is outside. The "Finest Animal Beastlord" trio must sit together!)

Similarly I found "a grove snake" had wandered onto the roof the master's tent at in-game /loc -459.90, -1051.03, -93.68 and then wandered back down a few minutes later. If the tent was reshaped, some NPCs appear to be still treating it in its previous shape.
  14. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Dark Lords Unity Azia isn't working. I deleted my buff spellsets too. :( I cast and nothing is happening. It's a 1.5 minute refresh, but I've tried Azia twice, I unblocked Healots skin and tried again, and I tried Beza once. No dice on any.

Edit: Relogged, can now cast it right. Don't know.
  15. Drakah UI Designer

Same here, I thought it was me o_O
  16. Tevik Augur

Instances are apparently still borked. Kinda makes it hard to do...well, much of anything with the current game model.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  17. Monkman Augur

Just keep having your whole force try to request... it works eventually
  18. Password1234 Augur

I've been trying to get into a Dead Hills instance for the better part of 3 hours. There were about 20 people here eariler, but I'm the only person in the zone now because everybody else gave up (lol).
  19. Raytan Augur

Tried today to login from the Neighborhood Guildhall and ended up in PoK, not so bad. General chat had many folks who could not get into instances. Took me about 45 minutes to get to the Neighborhood from Guild Lobby, then about 3 minutes to get back to the Guildhall. So instances do seem to be odd.
  20. its_a_secret Journeyman

Was unable to start a DZ at the Aoc on Coirnav for VP. What the problem was, keyed players who had not zoned in before ever blocked anything from happening when requesting the DZ.