Swarm Pet aggro?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolani, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

So, I was doing some lazy headshotting in Frontier Mountains last night since I didn't have terribly long to play, and midway through a sarnak I noticed I had aggro from a group of grey con swarm pets belonging to a player that I'm familiar with on the server. This was on FV, so it wasn't a Zek situation where this might be normal. I did a quick who, and the owner of the swarm pets wasn't online at the time. Earlier today when I logged back in for a bit, it happened again, different player, same swarm pet behavior.

What's going on? Are abandoned hordes of swarm pets taking control of most of our major cities? I asked in general, and it was happening in other zones as well.
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

This is a bug, but imagine how cool it would be if it was part of a storyline...
    Stephen51 likes this.
  3. Funk Augur

Controlled by an ancient evil magician the likes of which Norrath has never seen! We expect compensation for this awesome collaborative idea when you use it for the next expansion. Hey at least it'll be new content!
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  4. Fintank Augur

Next expansion = The Wrath of Sancus #Hideyourspelldata
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. Kolani Augur

FTFY
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

MM is a necro, no?
  7. Kolani Augur

He's whatever they need him to be in context of the next expansion. Mayong's that guy in your guild who has a max level everything and plays whichever is needed on the raid.
    IblisTheMage likes this.