Error - Time Out Occured ??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DragonRuby, Aug 9, 2018.

1. DragonRuby New Member

2. Herf Augur

Must be one of those "possible server outages".
  3. Hobbitling New Member

I've literally been tryin' to log on for over 90 mins and every time, I get that timeout error. Please fix this. I'm missin' my raid.
  4. Zatrak New Member

Yeah same thing has been happening to me even though the servers show as up??? Regardless its very frustrating.
  5. Lisand New Member

I have now the same problem.
    Before that, everytime i try to change zone somewhere with my character, the game freeze.
    My computer doesn't freeze just the game.

I try to to close everquest with Cntr+alt+del but any new windows cannot go above the game frozzed.
    I have to reboot the computer.
    After all those years the game still pill up the problems.

Not one word from them on why the game doest that.. or what they did to make it better (generally for a time)

The more it goes the more i think the game should be dead and i think they kinda believe the same thing now.

It's not woth the time that for sure.
  6. dupliciti Journeyman

I'm unable to log in right now. Also get that same Time out error screen right after the patcher runs.
  7. Speccie New Member

Same problem here....now been trying for 2 hours
  8. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Is this going to be a whole weekend thing?
  9. Derka Power Ranger

Got lucky with the patcher skip icon method. Took 2 attempts so might be something to look into trying
  10. Kitty Lover New Member

This message is still happening..
  11. Tucoh Augur

Was getting this last night and also this morning.

Oh well, I guess it's a good thing Monster Hunter World came out for PC yesterday.

12. Wadin Pureheart New Member

Try this:
    1. After receiving the timeout error, enter account and password on the splash login screen.
    2. Click on the Quick Connect button.
    3. This will give an error too, but can direct you to the server select screen.
    4. Select your server and log into it.
    Rumor: That the issue may be associated if to those that have a bazaar mule up and in 'Offline' status. I do not know the accuracy of that. I do know that when I have been receiving the TImeout error, I did have a bazaar mule up at the time.
  13. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I cant log into any server on any toon, I am getting the Error - A time out occurred. Please fix this and post what the issue is as this seems to be a game wide problem.
    Thanks
  14. Tucoh Augur

Worth a shot, but I tried it and it didn't work and I haven't been using bazaar mules on that account.