Guild hall anchors

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Celephane, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Celephane Augur

My guild is missing hundreds of anchors. I'm shocked no one has posted about this yet. It just happened on Saturday. They aren't placed, stored or in parcels, they are gone.l
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im sure they know it is a big problem, as tech-support are getting swamped with petitions about it.
    I guess this is the main reason tech-support response time has increased to 10+ days recently. :(
  3. Warpeace Augur

I did post about it and got the same response my petition has received....silence.
  4. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Easily over 300 gone from my guild alone. Oddly the Guild Hall Portal Anchors wizards and druids get seem to have a better survival rate, while only 3 remain of the Primary or Secondary Variety. They need a better strategy than "Everyone petition if you have missing items" because I don't think they have the staff to wade through literally EVERYONE who has these things.. and most do, its a very very useful item people use every day.
  5. AvrusBane New Member

Yes, I am now up to 21 days since I filed my petition. This kind of CS response is a very bad look regardless of how "complicated" a fix it may be. If it were a player that had screwed something up well then fine, but this was all their doing.
  6. Arcos Lorekeeper

All the secondary anchors in the guild hall have poofed - the primary ones as well as the wiz and druid ones remain.
  7. Danladil Elder

We moved guild halls and replaced anchors to have them poof again. We created a new neighborhood and moved guild halls again and still lost anchors. We eventually removed all plushies and any item related to non-guilded members anymore and for "now" anchors have survived but we are tired of anchors poofing.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Here's a thought - take a page from EQ2's book and simply add a GGH attune item and corresponding AA - 'Guild Hall Gate'. Then disallow Primary and Secondary anchors from being used in GGH.

Done. Fixed. Finis.

WHY WASN'T THIS DONE YEARS AGO...is beyond me.
    Warpeace likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just curious since only 2 or 3 folks on my server have mentioned anchors disappearing - what server seems to have the biggest problem with real estate and anchors? AB again?
  10. Tucoh Augur

Yep. DBG isn't doing them any favors with not being more attentive to this issue. The only person who is dreading my ~20 broken anchor petition more than me is whatever GM gets stuck fixing it.
  11. Tucoh Augur

This is a really good idea and.
  12. AvrusBane New Member

Still waiting on my neighborhood and houses to be restored. I am at 23 days and counting and radio silence from CS.
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This is no bueno. CS response times are insane.

I think DBG should offer an 'Express Lane' ticket system. Pay money, someone looks at your ticket immediately.

/dons flamesuit

OR, use the guide system as supplementary CS when demand spikes.
  14. svann Augur

Yea, guild hall anchors are paid for with loyalty tokens.
    I think the fact that we have stuck around through this debacle should be good enough to prove loyalty.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wizzy and Mage have better survival rates because they are given the secondary spell for the transport. So this helps tether them to the character files.

Last year we would go to our plot, click items then click the layout tab at top and reload old layout. If that didn't work then we found that deleting all layouts then zoning and returning rebuilt the layout and stuff came back.

I don't think it makes a difference if you bought the primary anchor in the marketplace or thru loyalty. It might since you can only get the secondary ones thru loyalty merchants. So it seems if they were gotten thru loyalty then they are breaking.