Isn't it about time for a producer statement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metanis, Aug 6, 2018.

1. roguerunner Augur

I'm sad that after you rescued Tsaph in TDS that they still didn't go for the Seru as the big villain arc. Like Seru would appear and be like YOU'RE MINE NOW!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'm dead, thanks.
  3. Thraine Augur

pls be PoP revamp, pls be PoP revamp ...
    Daedly likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Most of the new zones added are listed as being on the planes continent or section of the atlas

However there have been quite a few spells showing up that seem gnomish in nature by the name.

I am guessing a pop type esk expansion and the work that is being done on gnome memorial mountain (zone name) is probably 20th anniversary
    Thraine and Riou like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long as it has nothing to do with EQ2 I'll be happy. :)

Still want to visit Norraths other moon....I'll keep on dreaming.
  6. Riou EQResource

Prepare for disappointment then (probably), for every future expansion too :p
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

*sigh* EQ2 is an abonimation of EQ lore and needs to go away. They need to learn EQ is the master game and EQ2 needs to copy EQ not the other way around.

I'm still not impressed they moved Tinkerfest from January!
    Mary Poppins, Sancus and kizant like this.
  8. Thraine Augur

Aid Grimel, a gnome, that was a huge PoP questline. Plane of Innovation was as gnomey as it gets ... maybe its a sign :p

I shall remain hopeful =)
  9. smash Augur

Hmm, where do u find zone names?
  10. Lianeb Augur

The zone files get added to you EQ folder over time as they work on them throughout the year. I guess it helps with launch day not having to download a huge patch.

Sort your EQ folder by date and look for odd zone names.
  11. Coagagin Guild house cat

Thanks Roxx, we will be impatiently waiting word.

- Coa
  12. IblisTheMage Augur

Are we allowed to list the new zone names on the forum? Could be fuel for more pre-expansion buzz...
  13. Riou EQResource

Don't see why not, but it will probably be shown in a few weeks with the Producer Letter