Opened a /petition ticket 8 days ago

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elyssanda, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

How long does it normally take for a response lately? it used to be within 3 days.
    Metanis likes this.
  2. slayerofbats Augur

8 days here too for an item I paid real money for that they made vanish with their last game patch. They put a priority on tickets, if it is important and affects the game they will answer within 24 hours. If it just affects you, they don't care and will answer it whenever.
  3. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

Ely, took them about ~10 days to fix my shamans anchors. Luckily that’s all that was missing on all of my toons.
  4. complexication Kassina

I've always had a ~24h turnaround on mine. But it really depends on how complex the issue is on their end.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. AvrusBane New Member

All I can say is good luck. We bought a Palatial Guild Hall & Writ Bundle over the 4th of July sale weekend and spent several hours setting everything up. After the patch, we lost our palatial guild hall, ALL of our guild members houses, and our entire neighborhood. Many houses had special items placed (epic 1.0's, etc) and it's all completely gone. DB says everything has been restored and NOTHING has been restored.
    I filed my petition on July 19th.
  6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Previously always been within a few days. Last couple times was average 13 days for me. Once responded though then continued responses in the thread can be every day. Think they might have some vacations running now or something.
  7. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Years ago, I opened a petition and could never figure out why they were ignoring me: turns out my email address was not *verified*. Went ahead and verified my email and petitioned again. No reply. Turns out they auto generated a 'fix' via email and if that did not fix the problem, you were to reply to the email and that bumped your response to something that required a reply from them. So, long story short, I learned that:

a) you need a valid email that is verified, and
    b) you need to reply to the auto generated email to get someone to work on your issue.

Not sure if that applies to your instance, but hey, if that helps you or someone else, then all good.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Spellfire Augur

It's been anywhere from 24 hours to 1 week for me.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Oh all my stuff is verified, hasn't changed since I started playing EQ in 2002 or 3 whenever it was.. I've gotten tons of emails from them over the years... and I'm checking in daily with the support ticket on the EQ website. 12 days and no reply,.. I even suggested a fix.. wouldn't require anything other than a GM logging in for 30 seconds or less.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Tickets are triaged as they come in. Just like every other company. Due to low staffing levels, it takes longer to chug through the queue.

Welcome to the new normal.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

I imagine response times are going to be even slower if people are taking their advise about submitting a ticket with questions about programs. I can only imagine the huge headache this would create for the people dealing with tickets if the majority of the player base actually took their advise and opened tickets to ask them questions.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I don't know about that. They'll probably do what I do...toss those types of nonsense tickets to the bottom of the pile or toss a canned response.
  13. Aurastrider Augur

Well I sent them one just to ease my mind about broadcasting. It will be interesting to see the response and the response time.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  14. AvrusBane New Member

It's been 13 days since I filed my petition.
    It's been 11 days since I got a canned response.
    I am still missing my entire guild village/neighborhood.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

sadly I don't even have a canned response.
  16. rusco New Member

I had a issue where gear disappeared last Sunday submitted a petition ticket and haven't heard a word from DBG either. I guess the best course of action now is the wait game.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Did not get a canned response! I got a real one, my issue is now half-solved. Hoping they can as easily solve the other half. I cannot access my personal trophies til they do, and I have a lot of them.
  18. hellohello123 Lorekeeper

I think they are just swamped dealing with so many people with lost stuff. But I got all my gear back today. I got most of it last week but one item was missing so I reopened the petition to mention it and they got that one sorted today. Total time was about 12 days but they got there in the end.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

took 18 days for me to get a useless reply, I have 3 properties 2 with missing items and 1 with invisible items + hundreds of items missing from guild hall.

The responce I got back was all my items were on the plot where they are invisible....yes the items that were put on that plot are there but not those from other properties.

3 days so far awaiting return of missing items and a further response.
  20. AvrusBane New Member

It's been 15 days since I filed my petition.
    It's been 13 days since I got a canned response.
    I am still missing my entire guild village/neighborhood.