Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. svann Augur

A fishing tourney that rewards a fishing trophy that only 1 person can win per week.
  2. Szilent Augur

I totally don't mean to suggest it's stupid or nothing. There's just so many devils in so many details that I wonder what your vision for the overall idea is.

Since the first post I thought of how CotF & TDS collections unlocked the furniture vendor. That was a pretty great system, so there's precedent there.
  3. segap Augur

It's computer code. Nearly anything is possible. They could tie it in to guild tribute, for example, by giving people an extra token with their raid currency that gives points in a different bucket when tributed. That also takes care of the case of joint raids and splitting such achievements. Assume 50 participants on average per raid, make the achievement cost 5000 or something to require doing things so many times. Rewards could be things like a new guild hall model, new banner, increased guild bank slots, an additional guild rank, etc.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Agree. Anything is possible, it is a matter of time and benefit. Is the benefit to be gained worth the time investment? Can they monetize it someway to recoup the costs to justify the up-front investment?
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. Allayna Augur

Honestly, hadn’t thought of the complexity, just tired of going back to do old achievements that still reward with a 10% damage/healing aug or one with 100 to all heroics. People main change, retire and come back...going back and getting some of those achievements becomes a burden on the many for the benefit of few.
  6. Eriadoc Elder

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I have one QoL change I'd LOVE to see, especially on progression servers. And maybe it exists, but no one I ask has an answer.

You've gone to the trouble to create /gmark # commands, so how do we then target those marked NPCs? /tarmark or something would be fantastic. Please consider. Thank you.
    Szilent and Daedly like this.
  7. Raytan Augur

You can do this using the extended target window. You can have a slot assigned for each group or raid marked target, 1-3.
    For TLP's that haven't gotten the extended target window yet, I'm not sure of any way other than manually targeting the mob with marked number you want. Might be a nice command to add, although someone smarter than me may already know of one :).
  8. Daedly Augur

How about an AA or reagent that extends the range of campfire illusion effects to zonewide. You call it..... FORREST FIRE!!
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Eriadoc Elder

Sure, but even on live, I'd rather not waste xtar slots on charm pets. Mark pets and then when charm breaks, can easily hit your /tarmark 2 button, for example, and help on the formerly charmed pet.
  10. Angahran Augur

Just a thought.

How about adding a port click to all of the 'Painting of xxx' items ?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Risiko like this.
  11. Daedly Augur

Can we get the AA activation ID number added to the AA window as a column, just like the timers have been. Please and thank you.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Angahran Augur

I thought they already added the activation ids to the description ?
  13. Daedly Augur

There is. I would just like to see the numbers without having to click on it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. DaciksBB Augur

I wonder if it would be possible to add a command to toggle auto skills on/off like /attack on/off or /autofire on/off

I have a DS/riposte off bandolier that has /autoskills that I don't really like having to click when I want to turn them back on
  15. Szilent Augur

autoskills only fire when you're auto attacking. they don't need a separate toggle
  16. DaciksBB Augur

which is a still a problem if you have are fighting a monster with a damage shield or intentionally trying to do low damage
  17. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Make all giants see invis again
  18. Risiko Augur

I would think that it would be easier to hide from a giant than someone smaller than yourself, but then I guess that would be hide in shadows rather than invisibility.
  19. Angahran Augur

Make grey con mobs non agro and remove their summon ability.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

um...
    only if they are also unkillable...
    Nennius likes this.