- Keep an eye out for a special gift for All-Access members coming soon!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

This will go great with the Rainbowdong Mount. Hooray.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Herf like this.
  2. Herf Augur

Hmm, the shape of that...looks familiar. 'murica.

3. Msfit New Member

Oh I get it, it's a visual presentation of "America, F*** Yeah!" Clever..
    Aanuvane and Herf like this.
  4. Herf Augur

Man this sucks? I have two accounts on Agnarr and neither get's the pe...er uh Murkglider?
  5. Herf Augur

Logged onto a non TLP server and confirmed you get the offer there, but so far it's not on Agnarr :(
  6. Cicelee Augur

That feeling you get when you receive a free gift, and then realize you would rather have just not received anything at all...
    Gyurika Godofwar and Andarriel like this.
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Dedicated to all them Canadians out there...

Sometimes when you spend a lovely night with someone, you receive a free gift....
    Herf likes this.
  8. Herf Augur

Since the *cough* murkglider isn't being given to people on TLP servers I certainly feel like I've been given a free "gift".
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Totally agree this item wont even work on my summoned banker. says only works on summon pets. pretty lame. some new illusion would be nice not a stupid murk glider.

Andarriel
  10. Cicelee Augur

You obviously must not be married...
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Boze TLP complaint factory

It says in the description that it summons a familiar or illusions your pet. Works fine on my pet-less monk trader.
  12. Jadenpain Scholar

Celebrate a free gift from daybreak sunlight and fresh air! All at no additional dev expense!
    Herf likes this.
  13. Janakin Augur

Well they are claimable on Phinigel so not sure what's up with the TLP servers.
  14. Ozlaar Journeyman

I have seen some dumb things come out of the Dev team, but this has to be at the top of the list. What a way to say "Hey guy's we love you playing EQ and really would like to show you how much we care! Here is a very special gift we want to give you." o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O
    Herf, Gyurika Godofwar and svann like this.
  15. Khat_Nip Meow

Pareidolia
    Coagagin likes this.
  16. svann Augur

Needs swarm pet devourer illusion to go with
  17. Monkman Augur

While I appreciate the gesture, it would have been nice to receive something a tad bit more useful. I personally have my familiars on auto leave and don’t have a pet to illusion :(

A straightforward illusion would have been far more appealing to the masses but I guess they save that bonus for the fall?
  18. Grove Augur

Murkglider -- possible clue to fall / winter expansion?
    Corwyhn Lionheart and svann like this.
  19. Riou EQResource

The murkglider didn't seem Magical so probably not ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Rizzin Elder

Never look a gift peni*, err gift horse, in the mouth.