- Keep an eye out for a special gift for All-Access members coming soon!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Angahran Augur

Is it soon yet ?
  2. Riou EQResource

3. Derd Augur

Oooh my 3rd account which turned out to be not used as much as I'd hoped will still be gold during that time, yay hope its neat.
  4. Riou EQResource

Depends if you find Familiars/Petamorphs neat :p
  5. Derd Augur

Bleh.. lol
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

An American Flag Murkglider. Amazing.
  7. Janakin Augur

Looks like Agnarr and Coirnav do not get. Did not think it was ground breaking in that way.
  8. Marike Elder

Holy cow you weren't kidding...
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

'Murica Hero's Forge ornaments pls.

[IMG]
  10. Risiko Augur

Ok... am I the only one that sees that for what it really looks like?
  11. Msfit New Member

A literal F**** you to their player base.
    isabot likes this.
  12. Saverah New Member

I have played WoW, Neverwinter (on Xbox), FF14, EQ2, and have come back to EQ1 many times. If DBG really wants to thank members for playing EQ and not going to other competing games, then really thank us somehow. Here are a few suggestions:

-Give us experience potions or something like a 1 time per day double experience boost that lasts for more than 30 minutes.
    -Give us tasks all the way to 110 (Franklin Teek only goes to 95) that give decent exp making the never ending grind less complicated. If you are wearing the best non raiding gear (conflagrant, for example at 106) and can not solo a light blue mob with a journeyman 5 mercenary, then there is something wrong with your game. I play a cleric with a J5 tank merc or a J5 rogue merc and I wear full conflagrant gear with a few items of Chase loot (weapon, shield, range, and back) and I can not solo a light blue mob with that mercenary. I have 13,000 AAs.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

That is obscene :)
    Aanuvane likes this.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

Everyone except the folks at Daybreak apparently can see what that looks like.

And every server is about to have a guild lobby FULL of them, because you know that's what is going to happen.
  15. Risiko Augur

I mean... how can anyone not see it. The thing even has white stuff shooting off the top o_O
    Aanuvane likes this.
  16. Angahran Augur

How about for a real thank you give us the discounted yearly rate that they had a few years back :)
  17. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

ORGY

I have heard of blue b@lls but not blue head.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Risiko Augur

Its alien ;)
  19. Captain Video Augur

Our producer (a woman) has just given me a reason not to renew my sub until after the 15th.
  20. Atvar Augur

Anyone who thinks doing this wasn't better than fixing the 2+ year old necromancer dot issues hates 'Murica.

'MURICA!