Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Zebrn Journeyman

07/24/2018 - Easy to reproduce bug:

/Alt Buy 5004 (Glyph of Angry Thoughts) gives message --> "Unable to train in this ability" even though I have enough AA and I already used the ability.

/alt Buy 7019 (Damage Glyph) works fine.
  2. MistaBrown New Member

Hello, not sure if it's been reported yet, but 2HS skill is being raised when not using a 2HS. Defintely using a 1HS and a shield. This is on FV. I'm not sure if that skill is being used in the damage calcs though, cause I seem to be doing ok dps.
  3. svann Augur

4. Frogbert New Member

I imagine you are using a discipline that fires 2hs attacks.
  5. Frogbert New Member

When ignoring someone, the text indicating which character is ignored still references "SOE" in it; the same is true upon logging into the game and being hit with a list of ignored names. No particular annoyance, just thought you might like to know in case it was overlooked in all the name changing.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Hrm. Not as clear that this one is a bug or should change.
    It is definitely intentional and locked to House of Thule.
  7. Denial_Sinfae Augur

What class are you? Some classes get skills that when activated use a skill regardless of your equipped weapon.
  8. Zapsos Augur

Locked? how come? The trophies came out in PoR, and why can I do the Level 1-6 trophy bags, but not the grandmaster version?
  9. doah Augur

Are an_unmasked_changeling supposed to be spawning on Phinigel?
  10. GNOME_POWER Augur

The baking trophy became LV7 earlier and I ran the quest, but it worked correctly.
    I got "Denmother's Carry-All" and "Denmother's Component Bag".

If you are not on a live server, progress may be involved.
  11. GNOME_POWER Augur

This 24-slot-bag appeared on April 11, 2012.
    This is also true for registering Lucy and it also matches the patch.

April 11, 2012

*** Highlights ***
    - Maxed tradeskill trophies now produce a 24 slot tradeskill component bag in addition to the 12 slot general carry-all.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-update-notes-wednesday-april-11-2012.195472/

This happened between "Veil of Alaris 2011 November" and "Rain of Fear 2012 November".
    I think that the server on which you are are preferential treatment.
  12. Denial_Sinfae Augur

You still crash launching a new instance for small guild halls that don't always have a member to keep it open.
  13. Underleg New Member

From the Launchpad, account reports invalid credentials since setting up an offline trader on Phinegal after the patch. Changing credentials does not resolve the issue.
  14. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Recently (last patch or two maybe?) when camping out, instead of getting the char select my instances crash to desktop. I asked about this in guild and a couple others are experiencing the same issue. Happens ~40% of them time for me. I usually am boxing 3ish and usually camp to char select at the end of a session.
  15. Wildjester New Member

FAMILIAR BUG, PET BUG, MUST FIX SOON! :)
    PET OWNERS BEWARE, CHECK THE "Auto Leave" box under Familiar Keyring or buffs/weapons will be stripped!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I have a serious pet/familiar bug and I'm not sure if anyone has found it yet or reported it so here I am. I was summoning a familiar I bought recently; Familiar of Severilous and when "auto leave" is unchecked in the familiar tab under key rings the pet LOST all his buffs AND his weapons. The only buff that remained was his brownie illusion. I un-suspended my other pet that was also raid geared before this debacle and it still had it's buffs and weapons.

I tested a couple more familiars on the now buff-less pet, I rebuffed him a bit and clicked other familiars I have while having "auto leave" unchecked and it did the same thing. Stripped his buffs off and weapons again presumably, and that was the Emperor Ganak Familiar the and Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin also. I also clicked Jimothy Junior but he didn't cause any problems, neither did my golden crypt feaster familiar . There could be issues with any other familiars though I just don't know. You guys will have to figure out which ones are causing this bug, I know of 2 so far. My advice to pet owners, don't uncheck "Auto Leave" for now if you enjoy having other familiars up just to see them it's not worth it right now!
  16. Nniki Augur

Primeval robes from Death, Death, Death! all have focus effects that say "This bonus will decay on spells over level 0."

1. Primeval Green Silken Drape
    2. Primeval Robe of the Oracle
    3. Primeval Shining Metallic Robes
    4. Primeval Flowing Black Robe
    ... think that's all of them?

[IMG]
  17. Tsolaes Elder

Well its been a week since the patch messed up Housing. I still havent received a reply on my petition. None of my missing plots have been reset. Any word on how long this will take?
  18. doah Augur

19. doah Augur

20. Jumbur Improved Familiar

It has probably been mentioned many times before, but just in case you forgot:

Anchors still have a tendency to poof from guildhalls, is this being looked at?