Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Siny Augur

Extra info -when I finally got in with the help of CS I found i had a couple of sales. So maybe thats a factor ...
  2. Redhead Journeyman

Hot bars are not working properly on Vox following the latest patch.

Mid-fight I routinely discover that I cannot activate my combat discs - my spells work fine, combat discs do not. If it were just once or twice, I'd assume it was due to fluctuating internet (on my end). But this is more severe.

It's frustrating mid-fight, and when trying to mgb buffs in PoK. Yeah, buffs are incoming, but when you click Tranquil Blessings 40x and nothing happens... something's goofy.
  3. Eaiana Augur

Seeing this as well. With the setting enabled to turn AFK people into invisible men, I am seeing a lot of Dougs in the lobby. When they move they display normally.
  4. kizant Augur

Xegony raids had almost zero lag today. Whatever is going on with that server try to keep it like that.
  5. Deillusional Augur

Some issues with the raids:

Silverwing and Xygoz

Not always casting cloud on people, always cured though when it did. Makes the raid tons easier.

Crypt Robbers and Vault.

The pool chasing, they tend to not follow the individual, but goes to the individual's past position and then moves to him/her.
  6. Siny Augur

Not the same on AB. We havent seen spikes for quite a while now, but we had a few last night ( noticed during bidding in chan), and something is very obviously wrong worse with login servers when swapping toons. Im used to disconnects maybe half the time. Now I would say its 9 times out of 10. Net result now is having to quit and log in all over again fram scratch.
  7. kizant Augur

Interesting. It does seem pretty inconsistent everywhere. FV has been borderline unplayable lately and Xegony has been pretty good but still noticeable. Like Phara Dar would get stuck hp locked for a minute before the script continues and last night it was only a few seconds.
  8. Monkman Augur

Spiroc Lord in Plane of Sky is insta-respawning. Almost died to the 10th DT~
  9. Daedly Augur

Never had an issue with it before, but it appears now that Berserkers AA Untamed Rage is overwriting Shaman's Spirit of Tala'Tak.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

So, there is definitely an issue with housing. The only thing I really know, is the plat I stuck in one of my houses for escrow vanished. I don't really care, it was only 50k. However, for sure there were also some items missing. I have zero clue what items they were. Is there going to be an investigation into this issue and items getting returned? Or do we have to know what items vanished?
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

Whenever I logout from the character select screen (3 accounts, same computer), I get a black screen for about 30 seconds, then it gives me a timeout message and drops me to the login screen instead of server select, then I cancel it and logout from there. Happens every single time I attempt to logout on all 3 accounts and started immediately after the last patch.

Not gamebreaking, just really, REALLY annoying.
    Numiko, p2aa and Sancus like this.
  12. Nniki Augur

Kill The Spiroc Guardian if you don't want him to respawn.
  13. douxreve Elder

I leveled a ranger to level 67. I hunted in stepped, headshotting goblins stil level 61. But when i reached level 67, and rank 5 of "headshot" AA, the proc rate of HS lowered a lot. It proced only 3 times on 17 mobs. Is the rank 5 bugged? i dont know, i found anybody who could confirm or not what i experimented.
    Could a low level ranger confirm this? Or could a dev have an eye on this? Thank you.
  14. Prathun Developer

Looking into this, thanks!
  15. p2aa Augur

I got exactly the same thing.
  16. Jikko New Member

Ran an Akheva Ruins DZ last night and the Shei Vinitras encounter was totally busted. The real Shei Vinitras spawned along with his initial 4 adds while the fake Shei Vinitras was still alive, and continued to spawn his 4 initial adds periodically over the course of the encounter. If left alone to depop the real Shei Vinitras can be spawned multiple times. We didn't attempt it but it might be possible that you could offtank the fake Shei and farm the real Shei repeatedly.
  17. Password1234 Augur

They're referring to the TBM "Revisited" zones, but would you be able to clear something up regarding these zones? These are the zones where the TBM tier 1 group armor is obtained (via faction), but was recently recategorized as a raid zone in the April 18th patch and mercenaries were disabled.

Many are still confused as to whether or not these are supposed to be for grouping or raiding. If raiding, why does the tier 1 group armor require faction that can only be obtained via raiding? If grouping, why allow the use of mercs to get tier 2 group armor (via named) but not tier 1?

(mercs work fine in regular PoF and PoH for me, btw)
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Slippry Augur

Both those zones and the armor system have been a confusing, mostly worthless mess since TBM beta started. Their main role now is to serve as a warning to future developers.

What kind of zones are Plane of Hate and Fear revisited?
    A: Group zones
    B: Raid zones
    C: A and B
    D: None of the above.

The correct answers are C and D.
  19. Numiko Augur

Having the same problem, all 4 of my PC's hang on exit with the timeout error message.

I have also had the game totally freeze on me several times since the patch with the only way to shut it down is with the task manager, rest of windows is working fine, task manager reports the EQ is not responding when it locks up like that.
  20. Waldagar Augur

Could be an old bug, but I was running the Epic 2.0 quest on a BST alt and ran into the following problem. On the Grimling Forest step, you have to kill a Grimling General and a Grimling Colonel. After hailing the scout I found the Grimling General up and terminated him. 30 minutes later the Grimling Colonel spawned. I managed to track him to the zone wall, but he was nowhere in sight. I did a "/pet attack Grimling Colonel" and my pet ran all over the zone wall and eventually killed the Colonel. Good thing we have advance looting because the corpse was nowhere to be found to click. I am guessing he spawned in the zone wall and was trapped "under the world".
    eepok likes this.
  21. Zapsos Augur

So Ngreth, now that the Exalted augs are in how about looking into fixing the Grandmaster's Carry-alls next? ;)

(Specifically the level 7 trophies doesn't work, turning in the Temporary bag to Jolum correctly gives the Artisan essence, but trying to combine it gives the "You do not meet the requirements" error message. Level 6 trophies work however...)