Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanarias Augur

You guys, and especially YOU, Corwyhn, have been very kind to me, and unfortunately, though I am in a huge guild with over 2K members, it appears to be dying. I need to be taught how to play in a group, as I have basically been "molo-ing" my way to level 60. Is there a "remedial everquest" function in your guild? I would be very interested in that. I have very little experience at playing in groups. I guess I am looking for mentoring.
    Thanks for any consideration.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well people will be very helpful in answering questions but the group game lower then level 85 is pretty sparse everywhere. You may sometimes get people with mains or alts of a similar level to group but I can't say how often that would be.

We have no official mentoring system in Lions. You would be welcome to join us but help comes from making social connections with folks and finding people to play with. It is much easier to do in an active guild but still not not easy at low levels.

Yes sometimes higher level players bring lower level players along with them for exp but that is not an official guild rule it is left up to members to decide to do such things or not.
    Shanarias likes this.
  3. complexication Kassina

Hi, Cor already essentially answered this but if you do join lions, I'll be more than happy to help you with grouping if it so happens I'm online the same time as you!

Sadly this may not be for a while though, as I'm about to spend the next month having surgery and the subsequent recovery.
    Shanarias likes this.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Best wishes and a speedy recovery.
    complexication likes this.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hey there... get well soon. When you are better I will send you a hot wing get better bouquet. Say it with hot wings! Seriously hope all goes well and it is a speedy recovery. Surgery sucks.
    complexication likes this.
  6. complexication Kassina

.... :|

/tar corwyhn
    /me stabs %t

(thanks y'all. ♥ I'm high-key an anxious wreck over this but I'll be glad to be able to keep food down)
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us in Lions of the Heart on Xegony. We happily take in returning players who are looking to get back into EQ.
  10. hawking50 New Member

Do you guys have anyone playing in the AM ? I work nights and am getting tired of moloing.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We do have some people playing but it is our slowest time period and to be honest it has been a while since I checked our very late night/very early morning active numbers.

Best suggestion is make an alt and guild it then see what the numbers are like. I won't be offended if you join then leave because the numbers aren't there.

Probably depends on your timezone also.. we have a fair number of Pacific people so if you are Eastern they would still be around till 2 to 3 am est.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us in Xegony! Lions of the Heart going strong as an active guild for over 10 years!

I have been running Lions since its creation and stayed with the game the whole time. Come join a guild that has been going strong since it's creation.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Summer is coming to a close and it's time for everyone to play more EQ. Come join us in Lions of the Heart on the Xegony server for a casual guild environment that is friendly and fun.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looking for a guild very friendly to returning players? Come join Lions of the Heart on Xegony!

Did you come back to find your cherished guild gone or dead? Lions has been going strong since Dec 1999 and we will keep going into the future. Even if you frequently start and stop playing EQ you can be assured your place in Lions will always be there.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Even if you don't join Lions please come by the big bank in PoK where we do MGBs for every level.
  16. Trakksem Journeyman

Greetings All,
    I am an old time player and have been away from active playing since around the time that House of Thule came out. I am wanting to return (i used to play on the FV server) but I want to be somewhere that has an active family. I know that I would be starting from ground zero, and thats not a problem, I know the game enough in the early stages to get myself moving, but I wanted to be sure that you guys were still a strong active guild.
  17. Trakksem Journeyman

And when I say new / returning, i am actually downloading and patching in for the first time today lol

18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We are still very active and going strong. I think we average around 60 or so toons online during evenings and weekends.
  19. Trakksem Journeyman

I have received the invite and have joined. Its been a blast the last 2 days diving into the game. I settle camp last night in my 8th season. I have managed to upgrade to a bronze short sword and my life as a Ranger is in full swing.

My early mission for now is to progress my way through the classic zones of Norrath as I work towards my 50th season. Once I have explored and hunted enough in the Mines, the next stop shall be the home of the Crushbone Orcs..... I have an old score to settle with Emperor Crush.....
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Glad to have you aboard and enjoy roaming the vastness of early EQ. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.